Chapter 101

Xu Qinghe: "...Do you think you are fast? If you want to be fast, I will do it later."

  Pei Shengye: "." He punched him in the cheek.

  Xu Qinghe was in pain and just about to curse, the guy finally turned over and sat aside.

  He didn't care about talking and quickly got up.

  Zaizai rushed over: "Dad, kiss me."

  Xu Qinghe hugged him quickly and said, "Okay, daddy, give it a kiss~" He slapped the little fat boy on the cheek.

  Zai Zai kept giggling.

  After Xu Qinghe coaxed the child, he glanced at the man next to him who was staring at him like a wolf, and said with a guilty conscience: "Then I'll take him back to sleep." After a pause, he added in a low voice, "I'll come find you later."

  Pei Shengye: "Okay."

  Xu Qinghe stood up and saw that he was still sitting there with his legs bent. He felt guilty and quickly ran away with Zai Zai in his arms.

  Pei Shengye watched him disappear at the top of the stairs, pulled his hair irritably, and began to seriously consider the possibility of sending the little boy away.

  After looking at the energetic place, he decided to go to the study to do some work and calm down.

  This busy work lasted more than an hour.

  Xu Qinghe, who said he was coming to see him, said nothing.

  Pei Shengye frowned, looked at the time, threw away the tablet, and stood up to arrest the person.

  The corridor was quiet, with no shouts from the human cubs, nor Xu Qinghe's clear and gentle voice - the cub must have fallen asleep.

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows, quickened his pace, and opened the door to his room.

  Dark, cold, and deserted.

  Pei Shengye: "...?"

  Turn around, walk to the master bedroom, and gently open the door.

  The light in the master bedroom with the night light turned on is soft and dim, and the thin air-conditioning quilt with a little yellow duck printed on it is slightly raised.

  Pei Shengye walked over lightly.

  The little fat boy was lying in the middle of the big bed, sleeping soundly.

  And Xu Qinghe, who kept saying he would come to him, was protecting the little cub with his head half buried... and fell asleep.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Fine.

  ...

  Xu Qinghe got up and fumbled around. When he finally remembered this, Pei Shengye had already left for work.

  Xu Qinghe looked at the culprit and murmured in a low voice: "It's not my fault, right? I've been filming intensely for two months and didn't get a good rest... It's normal for me to fall asleep."

  Zaizai clapped his hands accordingly: "Chang! Chang!"

  Xu Qinghe kissed him lovingly: "It seems that Zaizai agrees~ Then let's just pretend that this never happened!"

  He looked confident, but he didn't dare to poke Pei Shengye and stayed at home with Zaizai to pretend to be dead.

  He gave Aunt Lin and the nanny a day off, and the bodyguards, Uncle Liu, and others were provided with meals at the restaurant. He was usually the only one at home, so cooking was more casual.