Chapter 93

Pei Shengye hesitated: "Absolutely."

  Xu Qinghe: "It looks like Fan Fan and I call you Black Boss in private."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  The dishes started to arrive.

  Xu Qinghe sighed: "It's good for you to be like this. It's wonderful. When I was studying, I was really lackluster. I only saw studying and working."

  Pei Shengye gave him a piece of meat: "Yes, I know."

  That's right, this person has probably investigated everything about him from birth to now. Xu Qinghe took two bites of food and suddenly said: "You were so cautious, why...didn't you throw me out that night?"

  Pei Shengye paused and looked at him with a half-smile: "You ask me?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...what?"

  Pei Shengye gave him a piece of meat again, and this time stuffed it directly into his mouth: "You can think about it yourself."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He was so drunk that he was so virtuous at that time, and several years later... How can he still remember it?

  He swallowed the meat in his mouth and asked, "Can you go to the hotel and ask for surveillance?"

  Pei Shengye: "I don't want it."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Okay."

  After chatting here and there, dinner was quickly over.

  When he accidentally burped, Xu Qinghe was shocked: "Why did I eat so much?" The food was delicious, but he was an artist and he wanted to control his weight! !

  Pei Shengye put down his chopsticks, took out a tissue and wiped his mouth, saying: "It doesn't matter, you are too thin."

  "This is my standard weight -" Xu Qinghe recalled the situation below, reacted and became furious, "Why do you keep picking up food for me?!"

  "Unappetizing?"

  "...It's quite delicious." Xu Qinghe was angry, "You eat so much at night, how can you gain body fat?! - Don't come to me for dinner in the future!"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  On the way back, Xu Qinghe used his mobile phone to count calories. He couldn't figure it out no matter how he calculated it. He only knew that he would not have a good life in the next period of time, so he kicked him several times in anger.

  Pei Shengye pushed the person down on the car seat and bullied him.

  When he arrived at the hotel where the crew was staying, Xu Qinghe almost ran away—Made, there were still drivers and bodyguards in the car.

  He ran and jumped and rolled into the hotel as if fleeing for his life. He didn't even notice that the Maybach was not gone. He even turned off the engine and parked in the parking lot.

  After a while, Pei Shengye got out of the car, leaned casually on the back of the car, and lit a cigarette in the dark.

  Just after taking two puffs, a tall figure walked over.

  "Brother Shengye." Shen Xiyun, who had changed into light-colored casual clothes, stepped under the dim starlight and slowly approached the weak fluorescent light.

  He stopped two steps away, his face mixed with grievance and hope, "Are you waiting for me?"

  Pei Shengye slowly exhaled smoke and leaned lazily on the car: "I'll give you a chance. Say what you want to say."