Chapter 206-210

Xu Qinghe touched his head, hands and feet to make sure he was not sweating or cold. He got up gently, drank some water slowly, walked out of the room and headed to the study.

  Knock on the door.

  After a while, the wooden door opened from the inside.

  Xu Qinghe saw Pei Shengye and asked, "What's going on - ah!" The moment he was pulled in, he screamed in shock.

  The wooden door was closed and locked.

  Xu Qinghe: "...?"

  Pei Shengye trapped him between the door panels and looked at him seriously.

  Xu Qinghe was startled: "What, what's wrong?" This man was tall and cold, and when he had a serious face, he was really fierce.

  Pei Shengye lowered his head and bit him: "Block me again, let me out quickly."

  The tone was full of dissatisfaction.

  Xu Qinghe couldn't help laughing: "That depends on your performance."

  Pei Shengye snorted softly, took out his phone and poked it twice——

  "Dad, the funder, please send me money quickly~~"

  The soft and delicate voice echoed in the quiet study.

  Xu Qinghe's scalp was numb: "Why did you put this?!"

  Pei Shengye casually put the phone on the bookshelf next to him, lowered his head and kissed him: "Baby, forget about blocking me. I want to try what it feels like to be the father of a financial sponsor..."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Grass.

  ...

  On New Year's Eve, Pei Shengye mentioned something, and he thought it was over. Only today did he know that this guy really... means what he says.

  The serious study room is actually fully equipped!

  The cold viscous liquid stimulated the nerves. Xu Qinghe bit his lip and slowly tossed it. He kept complaining about the shamelessness of this dog coin, but his eyes flickered left and right, for fear of meeting the man's cannibalistic deep eyes.

  Pei Shengye supported him, his arm muscles tensed, but his tone was helpless: "Baby, if you keep lingering, your sponsor father will die here."

  Xu Qinghe became angry: "If you continue to make noise, I will go on strike."

  Pei Shengye had no choice but to shut up.

  After finally waiting for Xu Qinghe to sit down after struggling, Pei Shengye couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

  Xu Qinghe's face was flushed and he remained silent.

  Pei Shengye supported him and said hoarsely, "Baby, please move."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye couldn't bear it and coaxed him in a low voice: "Be good, baby, daddy loves you!"

  Xu Qinghe: "...If you die, shut up!"

  ——Forget it, it's legal for a couple to do something weird, just for fun... He closed his eyes, held Pei Shengye's shoulders, and started to rub it.

  Pei Shengye took a breath.

  Xu Qinghe opened his eyes slightly and looked at him proudly: "Can't you stand it anymore? Dad can't do it -"