Chapter 113

He was very excited, "This is a flood and not a normal body of water. If it hits a mountain and capsizes, the people here will not be able to survive!"

  Fan Yihan couldn't make up his mind, looked at Xu Qinghe, and whispered: "Are you going to save people?"

  Xu Qinghe held the charged mobile phone and thought for a moment, gritted his teeth and said to the crew: "Return to Luhu."

  The crew member breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay!" and immediately ran to the cockpit.

  The secretaries and others were silent, but they understood.

  The surrounding villagers, especially the people in Lishu Village, immediately started to curse.

  "Those are human lives! Why did you run away like this?"

  "You are unwilling to save me—you inhumane fellow!"

  "How did you say such shameless words?!"

  "How can you listen to him——"

  "That's enough!" Secretary and Director Zhang shouted together.

  Shen Dong took two steps forward cautiously, half blocking Xu Qinghe.

  Fan Yihan was also very angry and shouted: "If not -" Xu Qinghe covered his mouth and pushed him back, "What are you talking about?"

  Xu Qinghe pulled him back a few steps and scolded him in a low voice: "Why are you arguing with others? Do you think your reputation is not famous enough?!"

  Fan Yihan: "."

  On the other side, the secretary also shouted in a hoarse voice: "We can't be without conscience! This boat was bought with money from Teacher Xu and Teacher Fan. If it weren't for them, the nearly 200 people on board would have to be accounted for here today. If anyone is unconvinced, feel free to come to me, but if I continue to push them and put the responsibility for this natural disaster on them, I will be the first to refuse!"

  Director Zhang and others also responded one after another, and even the villagers of Lihua Village stood with Xu Qinghe and the two of them, expressing their support.

  The people in Lishu Village did not dare to say anything.

  For a moment, the only sound on the boat was crying.

  Xu Qinghe ignored them and dragged Fan Yihan aside. Shen Dong followed closely behind.

  Fan Yihan muttered: "I just can't bear to see them take it for granted, purely moral kidnapping."

  Xu Qinghe was so angry that he wanted to beat him: "This ship only listens to us, you don't care what they say. Someone has just died of a relative or friend, why don't you give someone a few words?"

  Fan Yihan said harshly: "Secretary Li and the others -"

  "Can you be the same as them? Their words have weight, but you are here to count them? Use your brain and act like an angry youth all day long!"

  Fan Yihan was furious: "Nah, I'm your savior, and you're calling me an angry young man?!"

  Xu Qinghe: "I thank you, but that doesn't stop me from scolding you."

  Fan Yihan: "..."

  Xu Qinghe exhaled a breath of hot breath, sat down against the wall, and said tiredly: "Just stay here and don't cause trouble."

  Fan Yihan noticed his weakness and curled his lips: "I know."

  Shen Dong squatted down and said worriedly: "You have been having a high fever for a long time. You must go to the hospital quickly."