Chapter 131-135

"Oh my god, keep sending, are you planning to cooperate??"

  Qi Ze was a little at a loss: "Um, Teacher Hailin..."

  Xu Qinghe came to the rescue: "Teacher Hailin, don't give it away. If you have this money, you might as well treat us to dinner later. This money is enough for us to have a meal at Sijihai."

  The fireworks slowly dissipated.

  Xu Qinghe smiled and said: "Teacher Hailin is so enthusiastic, is he asking me to collaborate on a song? I helped Yihan sing "Dancing Youth" last time, and he sang pretty well, right?"

  Barrage--

  "Fan certification: It's really good!"

  "What a lake pen, don't take advantage of Hai Da's glory."

  "Are you blind upstairs? It's obviously Haida who came here to send off fireworks like crazy!"

  "Hey, isn't there some kind of love?"

  "It's strange. Hai Da and these two people don't seem to have anything to do with each other."

  ...

  Xu Qinghe: "How good is my singing ability? You can watch the ninth issue of "Dancing Youth". Hey, don't watch the dancing."

  Barrage:

  "Hahahaha Qing and his wife are so shy."

  "Hahaha, recommended by fans, must-see dance!"

  "I understand, I understand. I'm afraid everyone will call you wife."

  Xu Qinghe was very thick-skinned: "Don't be fooled by the comment section. I can't dance, and it hurts my eyes to see it - okay, this topic is over, let's continue talking about Teacher Hailin."

  "If Teacher Hailin wants to cooperate with me, you can contact my agent directly. His contact information is on the official website of Xuyang Culture."

  Barrage:

  "I heard that Hai Da appeared in this live broadcast room and threw twelve fireworks in a row?"

  "Haida fans check in!"

  "Haida fans check in! The anchor looks familiar!"

  "You're the only one with a bad writing style? I don't believe it."

  "Haida is looking for Qi Ze, right?"

  "I can't believe that my Haidah can actually watch the live broadcast!"

  ...

  Xu Qinghe glanced at the number of people in the live broadcast room, which had grown to more than one million, and said: "Since everyone doesn't believe in Teacher Hailin's sincerity to cooperate, let's have a live PK."

  Qi Ze, who quietly shrank back after emerging from Hailin, hesitated: "Would you like to say goodbye?"

  Xu Qinghe put his arms around his shoulders: "Don't back down, the fireworks have been put away. Teacher Hailin is so sincere. Even if our cooperation is unsuccessful, we still have to sing a few words for everyone, right?"

  Qi Ze opened his mouth.

  Xu Qinghe had already turned back to study his mobile phone: "This is still live broadcast, how can I play music?"

  Zize: "...I'll do it."

  He looked through the background of the live broadcast unfamiliarly, found a certain button, and pressed it to jump to the music controls.