Chapter 171-175

She took out her mobile phone: "Wait a minute, it may be my friend who rents me a house -" her hand shook, and the half-old mobile phone fell directly to the carpet.

  Zhang Lizhe was startled: "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

  Lin Yuanfang ignored him, picked up the phone with shaking hands, squinted her presbyopic eyes, and murmured, "One, two, three...six...how many is this?"

  Zhang Lizhe came over and was shocked: "Five million! Mom, did you buy a lottery ticket?"

  Lin Yuanfang: "...No."

  Pei Shengye was satisfied: "The account has arrived."

  Xu Qinghe: "Mom, I want a big red envelope this year!"

  Lin Yuanfang trembled: "Is this true?" She looked at the text message again, "Isn't it really a scam text message?"

  Xu Qinghe: "No, don't worry!"

  Pei Shengye continued: "It turns out that Qinghe was worried about the Zhang family, so the three gold coins I gave him were reduced after consideration. It's a bit thin, so we should make up for it now."

  Xu Qinghe punched him: "You still mentioned it!!" That's bullshit three golds.

  Pei Shengye held his troublesome hand and continued: "I gave the big head directly to Qinghe. I hope Auntie doesn't mind."

  Lin Yuanfang stared: "This, this, this - the house is not a big one?"

  Zhang Lizhe: "Wow, brother, you are such a softie - ow."

  Xu Qinghe took back his hand and coughed lightly: "These are all trivial matters - let's discuss the New Year's Eve."

  Lin Yuanfang: "..." She held her forehead, "Please let me slow down."

  Xu Qinghe: "."

  This respite lasted for half a day, until Lin Yuanfang got on the plane to Beijing and saw the blue and sunny sky and the high-rise buildings as small as matchboxes, Lin Yuanfang had a sense of reality.

  She turned her head and pinched Zhang Lizhe, who was looking out the window. The latter screamed in pain: "Mom, what are you doing?"

  Lin Yuanfang glanced at her son and his wife, who were walking to the other side and talking in low voices, and lowered her voice: "Azhe, is our family... going crazy?"

  Zhang Lizhe said in an old-fashioned tone: "Mom, it was my second brother who got sick, not us. Don't worry about their family because of the water thrown out by your married son -"

  Lin Yuanfang: "You brat, what are you talking about?!"

  Zhang Lizhe curled his lips and stopped talking.

  Lin Yuanfang didn't really want him to say anything. She just held the phone and read the text message again and again, and then muttered: "You said, we suddenly went to Beijing to enjoy the happiness. Your father and the others..."

  Zhang Lizhe muttered: "Why do you care about him? He is..."

  "What did you say?"

  "nothing."

  ...

  The plane lands.

  Lin Yuanfang was already indifferent to the commercial car that came to pick her up, but she was just a little nervous.

  "If we are so rash, will Shengye's family have any objections?"

  Xu Qinghe glanced at the calm and composed Pei Shengye, hesitated, and said, "He probably won't have any objections."