Chapter 53

Xu Qinghe: "...You just took away a drama from me!"

  Fan Yihan: "How can that be counted as taking it? That was given to me by your agent!"

  Xu Qinghe: "If you hadn't been talking nonsense on Weibo, this drama would have been mine!"

  "It's terrible, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be able to increase your Weibo followers!"

  The two bickered and chatted in the corner of the venue until the banquet started.

  Xu Qinghe also ate the lobster noodles recommended by Fan Yihan. It was really delicious. No wonder it makes a rich generation like Fan Yihan miss him.

  While eating, I met Zhong Depeng, who was standing talking with three or four young people.

  Fan Yihan gossiped in a low voice: "Stay away from them, Zhong Depeng is okay, Chun Chun is a fool, those few are prostitutes and gamblers, they are playing crazy, especially that Li Zhao."

  Xu Qinghe whispered: "Then how did Zhong Depeng get to play with them?"

  "How can we play together? It's just a place like this where we can talk together. The Zhong family's tutoring is very strict, and I guess they won't let him have the opportunity to hang out in those places."

  Xu Qinghe looked at him thoughtfully: "Where?"

  Fan Yihan: "Bars, KTVs, they're all nightclubs anyway. The nighter you go, the more fun you get."

  Xu Qinghe: "Have you been there?"

  "Of course, otherwise how would you know they were messing around - Damn it, don't look at me, I won't take you there."

  Xu Qinghe was dissatisfied: "Why?"

  Fan Yihan was not happy: "If there is a scandal, all the men in your family will find lawyers to fuck me. Do you still want to go to such a place?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Well, why don't you go see the world?"

  "Then why don't you let your man take you there?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Then what's the fun?"

  Fan Yihan: "Do you want to recall what you said?! Doesn't it hurt if you hit yourself in the face?" The first time I said nothing, the next time I said I wanted fun, bah.

  Xu Qinghe: "I think you've never been there, so I don't know."

  "Don't do this. If you don't bring it, you won't bring it."

  While they were bickering, the host invited guests to change the scene, and the charity meeting was about to begin.

  Xu Qinghe and the two reluctantly put down their plates. They both have to control their diet when filming and performing. It is rare for them to enjoy such a delicious meal, so naturally they are reluctant to part with it.

  There are not many gorgeous decorations in the auction venue. There are rows of chairs and a podium with large LCD screens on both sides.

  Fan Yihan received the price tag from the staff, led Xu Qinghe to sit in a corner, and whispered: "We are here to watch the excitement, don't get in the middle."

  Xu Qinghe made an OK gesture.

  The guests were seated one after another, and the front and back rows were close to each other. The two of them didn't talk any more, they just took the exhibit brochure issued by the venue and flipped through it.