Chapter 166-170

Pei Shengye's eyes turned warm, and he held his hand in his palm and kneaded it.

  Lin Yuanfang was stunned for a moment, and then breathed a sigh of relief: "Oh, I forgot... That's good, the couple just want to be together." She was quite relieved, "It seems that you are really going through life. Mom was wrong before. ."

  Zhang Xinwei was also curious: "Where to move? Not to some remote mountain village, right? You don't need a good urban household registration. If you move to a mountainous area, how will your children study?" He slapped his forehead and said, "Oh, look at me. I forgot that you are here." Homosexuals cannot have children."

  Lin Yuanfang glared at him: "What did you say? Sheng Ye said they would adopt the child."

  Zhang Xinwei glanced at Xu Qinghe and said angrily: "If you didn't give birth to your own child, how could you raise him properly? I've given you food and clothing for so many years, and a dog can even bark twice. If you raise someone else's son——"

  Lin Yuanfang stood up abruptly: "Zhang Xinwei, please tell me clearly today! What happened to my son? He followed me to your house when he was young, and started doing housework before the table was even high - just because of you Because of his dirty thoughts, my son has been living in dormitories since high school and has been unable to return home more than once throughout the year."

  Her voice was choked, but her tone was angry, "You said it would be better for them to separate for their future, and I agree. Now my son hasn't come back for two years, and you are showing off and making sarcastic remarks here -"

  "Mom." Xu Qinghe stood up and held her down, "We won't quarrel."

  Lin Yuanfang wiped her tears: "Okay, it's rare for you to come back, so let's be harmonious."

  He completely forgot that he had beaten his son with a feather duster just in the afternoon.

  Zhang Xinwei was also dissatisfied: "You are noisy every day, what did I say?"

  Lin Yuanfang: "You——"

  Xu Qinghe sat her down and looked at Zhang Xinwei coldly: "Shut up."

  Zhang Xinwei became angry and jumped up: "You bitch, who are you telling to shut up?!"

  Xu Qinghe stretched out his fist: "Uncle, have you forgotten that I am an adult? Are you sure you want to take action at your age?"

  Pei Shengye's face changed instantly.

  He stood up and whispered: "He still beats you?"

  He is tall, and when he stands up, the old house feels cramped and cramped, plus the black coat and the stern eyebrows...

  Zhang Xinwei, who was on the sofa, jumped up and ran to the other side, pointing at them: "What do you want to do? This is my home - if you dare to do anything, I will call the police!"

  Even Lin Yuanfang stood up in fright: "If you have something to say, please say it."

  Pei Shengye ignored them and only looked at Xu Qinghe.

  Xu Qinghe had just finished pressing his mother and wanted to come back and press him again: "Okay, stop scaring people." Seeing that his face was still dark, he explained, "Although he is annoying, he has not reached the level of domestic violence. Besides, I have My mother is protecting me...all in all, my mother beats me more."

  Pei Shengye heard Xu Qinghe's understatement and said coldly: "Okay, I will remember this."

  Xu Qinghe: "."