Chapter 119

He straightened up, looked down at the young man sitting on the sofa across the table, and said slowly, "Black boss? Big devil?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He immediately took out his mobile phone and leaned on the back of the sofa, "Oh, let's see if Brother Chen and the others have posted on Weibo - shit!"

  He stared at the phone in shock.

  Pei Shengye: "?"

  Xu Qinghe slowly turned his head, and his voice had an unreal dreamy feel: "Shen Ling is so awesome... The official media personally stopped... and directly thanked me and Lao Fan by name..."

  Looking at the official media again, "Ah...I also thanked Xihe...Although there are other big companies...I still think it's awesome..."

  Pei Shengye laughed angrily: "Aren't you a great man?"

  Xu Qinghe: "."

  Turn your head and ignore him.

  With the wave of official media, as well as the videos and disease lists issued by Fan Yihan and Xuyang Culture, the rumors about Xu Qinghe being a big star and desperate to save his life were disproven.

  Xu Qinghe was completely relieved. After thinking about it, he found the official media of Sn County and found a post on his Weibo with donation information and forwarded it.

  @Xu Qinghe: Please pay more attention to the situation in the disaster area! Help the folks get through this difficult time! @sn County released: #sn heavy rain rescue, #sn rescue

  As soon as it was posted on Weibo, hundreds of comments popped up underneath.

  "Ah ah ah ah Qinghe, you are great! Fan, you are indeed right!"

  "Qinghe, you look so handsome when you throw away the suitcase. From today on, your legs will grow 1.8 meters tall!!"

  "My mother is heartbroken when she sees passers-by scolding you wildly. Fortunately!! [call.jpg]"

  "Come and pay attention to a group of beautiful and kind-hearted little brothers - I have to say, you are really gorgeous when you have a fever [saliva.jpg]"

  "My wife who dances beautifully has a beautiful heart indeed!"

  ...

  If I check the hot searches again, those related to him have long disappeared. Instead, hot searches for several major donors have appeared.

  How many industries does #30 million Xihe have?

  #xi和, I can't afford it

  #Twenty million Hongbao is worth it

  #These companies are so popular!

  Xu Qinghe quit with satisfaction and continued to pay attention to the disaster.

  WeChat pop-up message.

  [Shen Ling: [Handshake.jpg][Handshake.jpg]]

  [Shen Ling: Mr. Xu, please say something nice about the batch of patents in Mr. Pei's hands. 】

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Why is he so idle?

  He couldn't hold it back and replied: [I hope Mr. Shen will pay more attention to the disaster]

  There was no sound from the other side.

  Probably still busy.

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief.