Chapter 72

Fan Yihan suddenly got excited and started teasing him about his waist injury. Xu Qinghe complained that he only had so much pornographic waste in his mind. You came and I went back and forth for another half an hour.

  After making the call, he chatted with Zai Zai on the sofa. While the nanny took him to take a nap, Xu Qinghe squinted on the sofa for a while.

  When Zai Zai wakes up, continue watching TV shows, spending time with Zai Zai, and then eat.

  At around seven o'clock in the evening, after dinner, Zaizai was almost done with his activities, and he planned to run away.

  As a result, just after walking two steps, I heard footsteps.

  Xu Qinghe secretly thought that something was wrong and hurriedly held on to the railing and walked quickly.

  "Xu Qinghe!"

  The man's angry voice came over like the wind.

  Immediately afterwards, Xu Qinghe soared into the air.

  "Son of a bitch!" He was angry and punched at him, "You cheated, why did you come back so early today?!"

  Pei Shengye put a lock on him and calmed down his struggle (not a typo), frowned and said, "I didn't make it earlier, so you were just messing around?"

  "It's been three days, you can leave!" Xu Qinghe tried to struggle.

  Pei Shengye frowned and looked at him: "What did I say? Tomorrow morning, you and I will go to work in Xihe."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  His waist injury is not considered serious. As long as he doesn't bear weight or bend over, his daily activities are actually fine, and it doesn't affect his walking. He can also take a bath and rub it slowly.

  On the day he came back, the helicopter took him directly to the hospital, where he was greeted by the black face of the black boss.

  Medical staff were also waiting next to him with a mobile bed, and they picked him up and immediately took him to a specialist clinic.

  By the time I took the CT scan, prescribed medicine, and got home, it was only ten o'clock.

  Zaizai was still crying and waiting at home. Xu Qinghe was heartbroken. When he was about to hug him, he was picked up by the doggy man and carried to his room.

  If this guy didn't know how to wipe his hands and feet with a hot towel, the feud would have been settled.

  That night Zaizai was only allowed to crawl on his bed for a while, and then he was taken away.

  He thought that this matter would be over, and it would be enough to raise him for two days.

  As a result, Pei Shengye knocked on his door at around six o'clock the next day, urging him to get up.

  He was shocked and confused. Thinking that something was wrong with this guy, he cautiously got up to wash up and change clothes.

  As a result, he waited in the room for almost an hour for no reason. After Dogecoin finished exercising, took a shower and changed clothes, he came directly to carry him downstairs - euphemistically speaking, the living room has a relatively large range of activities for eating and other things. It's also convenient.

  At the same time, he also warned that he was not allowed to go upstairs by himself. If he dared to go upstairs without permission, he would take him to Xihe to work.