Chapter 94

Xu Qinghe was silent for a moment and said: "He is so unscrupulous, no one will sue him?"

  Fan Yihan: "The government of Country K is notoriously incompetent. It's all about capital. The Qin family is rich and powerful. They basically run amok in Country K. Who dares to file a lawsuit? Aren't you afraid of being killed by him?"

  Xu Qinghe: "What do you think--forget it."

  Fan Yihan understood: "You want to ask who is better, Boss Hei or Qin Zheng? Has Qin Zheng fucked you?"

  Xu Qinghe: "No." At least not in this life.

  "Then why are you checking on him?"

  Xu Qinghe thought for a moment: "He knows Boss Hei, and I'm afraid he will cause trouble to Boss Hei."

  "Hey, are they collaborating? However, your gang boss has acquired a lot of film and television shares, so I guess there will be many opportunities for cooperation in the future."

  "Not only film and television, they seem to have cooperation in K country." Last time, Pei Shengye also said that funds were being restricted. Xu Qinghe felt a little irritated and smoothed his wet forehead, "Forget it, let's not talk about them."

  Fan Yihan also agreed: "Anyway, stay away from him and that Shen Xiyun."

  "I know." Xu Qinghe asked him, "How are you now? Are you much better?"

  "It's much better. I will resume work next week. This wave of injuries has delayed a lot of work. I will probably be very busy later."

  Xu Qinghe was curious: "Have you taken on a new movie?"

  "Yes, filming will start in the next few days. The director calls me every day to care about my situation. Gee, he cares more about me than my mother."

  Xu Qinghe was amused: "Isn't that great? When you get busy, your agent will feel more at ease."

  Fan Yihan was extremely innocent: "I didn't do anything."

  Xu Qinghe: "Haha."

  Fan Yihan: "...Don't be like this, you're like my manager, acting weird every day."

  Xu Qinghe: "Stop surfing the Internet and don't be an angry young man if you have nothing to do. Only then can your agent live longer."

  Fan Yihan: "."

  The two of them fought back and forth on the topic of angry youth for several times before hanging up the phone.

  A good night's sleep.

  Xu Qinghe was brushing his teeth when he heard his phone vibrate.

  He quickly packed up and ran out to look at his cell phone.

  It was the staff who informed him that the show would be rescheduled so that he could have a good rest in the morning.

  Xu Qinghe was surprised and asked what was going on and why the show was suddenly changed.

  Staff voice: "Teacher Shen fell and hit her neck last night. She is wrapped in gauze and has to rest for a few days. Director Luo has brought up other scenes, but there are two of your scenes in the afternoon. The teacher sees the time and comes over. ah."

  Injured again? Xu Qinghe's tone remained unchanged: "Okay, I'll remember it, thank you."

  After hanging up the phone, he fell into deep thought. Was it really an accidental injury?