Chapter 77

Fan Yihan: "That's right, it's free! Besides, the plane is to pick him up, so I just took the SF Express!"

  Brother Fan was a little surprised, but he didn't ask any more questions: "Okay, I won't be polite. But we owe this favor. If you have anything to do in the future, you can contact Hanhan."

  Xu Qinghe naturally said he was polite.

  Fan Yihan: "Brother, you can do it. Then my friend is not your client. Why are you doing all this?"

  Brother Fan had no choice but to say goodbye to Xu Qinghe and the others, got in the car and prepared to leave. Before leaving, he invited Xu Qinghe and the others to come and sit at home when they were free.

  "Hanhan has a bad temper and will probably have to stay at home for a while now. If you two are free, you can come over and talk to him."

  Xu Qinghe: "I happen to be free at this time. I will disturb you in two days."

  "Very welcome!"

  After seeing off the Fan brothers, Xu Qing and the two found Uncle Liu's car and headed back home.

  ...

  In the evening, after he had finished packing and sat on the sofa to practice walking with Zai Zai, Pei Shengye arrived home.

  Xu Qinghe waved to him: "It's quite early today."

  Pei Shengye nodded to him and turned to wash his hands.

  When Xu Qinghe saw it, he was surprised: "When did you become so particular?"

  Pei Shengye: "..." He wiped his hands with a tissue, walked back to the living room, and reached out to lift his clothes.

  Xu Qinghe was shocked and left his position, holding on to the sofa, looking like he was ready to run away at any time.

  "What are you doing?" He stared at Pei Shengye nervously.

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows, glanced at the kid playing with toys on the ground, and said, "What do you think I'm going to do here?"

  Xu Qinghe reacted and said harshly: "Who knows if you will be like a beast!"

  Pei Shengye: "..." He was helpless, "Let me see your injuries."

  "...Oh." Xu Qinghe sat back obediently and said, "Actually, it's nothing. It's much better than the waist injury."

  Pei Shengye didn't say anything. He opened the clothes on his back, inspected it carefully, and gently pressed the black and blue bruise with his fingers.

  Xu Qinghe hissed and turned to glare at him: "Brother, although it's not serious, it will still hurt."

  Pei Shengye frowned slightly, covering up the gloomy and inexplicable expression in his eyes. He said softly, "Yes", put down his clothes, and said, "It's indeed nothing. It will be fine once the congestion has dissipated."

  Xu Qinghe pulled up his clothes and muttered: "You don't need to tell me, the doctor has already said it."

  Pei Shengye: "..." patted his head, "Don't run around these days."

  Xu Qinghe slapped his paw away: "Don't slap your head. Also, I never run around, I always have serious business when I go out." Except this time.

  Pei Shengye didn't expose him and just nodded: "Anyway, you take good care of yourself for two days. I will ask Wenkang to take you out to play in two days."