Chapter 36

Wen Ruichen thought for a moment: "It's hard to say."

  Fan Yihan: "?"

  Xu Qinghe posted a few short essays, vented his anger a little, and turned to Wen Ruichen: "Every script is kept secret, don't just show it to others." Especially a certain dog coin man.

  Wen Ruichen: "..." He thought.

  Xu Qinghe's phone vibrated and a new message popped up.

  He looked down -

  Pei: It depends.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Just as they were about to fight for the 300th round, Fan Yihan, who was also touching his cell phone next to him, cursed "Crap".

  He quickly raised his eyes.

  Fan Yihan put the phone in front of him at the right time: "You damn--killed me."

  @Chuanchuanxiaolaji: Damn it, the CP super talk has exploded, there is a big boss!

  @畕家: Xu Qinghe, a fool like him, probably wants to ride on the traffic to the end. No matter how you look at it, Fan Yihan needs clarification.

  @同花顺: I agree with you upstairs, the man behind Fan Yihan is not easy to mess with.

  @米imi是一个Mi: Why don't you guess she is a rich woman?

  @名detectivekenan: Fan Yihan's zero-spirited look won't make a rich woman look down on her, right?

  @HANHANmama爱你: Spreading rumors will lead to death. Take the han cub away! !

  ...

  Xu Qinghe laughed so hard that the chickens in the whole village began to crow, and even Wen Ruichen couldn't help coughing several times.

  Fan Yihan was going crazy: "How can I, who is 1.77 meters tall and handsome, have zero energy?!"

  Xu Qinghe: "Hahahaha——"

  Fan Yihan was so angry that she rushed over and pinched his neck: "Why are you still laughing? I was killed by you!"

  Xu Qinghe laughed so hard that tears came out. While struggling, he reminded: "Hahaha - you took the bribe hahaha - you can't go back on it -"

  Fan Yihan, still clutching the contract for "Dali Dynasty": "..."

  His face turned blue and white, then white and blue again, and then, feeling evil and courageous, he picked up the phone, tapped it repeatedly, and sent——

  Xu Qinghe's mobile phone immediately received a Weibo Aite reminder.

  He wiped away the tears from his laughter and opened Weibo——

  @FanYihan: My buddy @ Xu Qinghe is handsome and has a good figure. He dances, sings, and is full of aura. He is more professional than professional... I sincerely invite @ Xu Qinghe to join "Dancing Youth" and become my supporting guest! !

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  God is so full of aura.

Chapter 27

  Across half the yard, Xu Qinghe could hear Fan Yihan's agent roaring on the phone.

  Fan Yihan's statement caught his manager off guard. He didn't even have a chance to regret it, so scolding was inevitable.

  Xu Qinghe looked away and asked Wen Ruichen.

  "do you want to go?"

  Wen Ruichen: "This is up to you."