Chapter 112

Xu Qing glanced at him and asked, "Do you have the number of Black Boss?"

  Fan Yihan: "...No."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Fan Yihan: "Where's his secretary? Where's his assistant? Where's the company phone number?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...whose phone number can you recite?"

  Fan Yihan: "." He spread his hands and said, "The power bank was given to someone, and I can't do anything about it."

  Xu Qinghe suddenly thought: "Do you have William's phone number?"

  "There is this." Fan Yihan came over, poked and poked, and turned it out, "Hey."

  Xu Qinghe quickly called over.

  The other person picked up quickly, and William's voice with an exotic accent said: "Hanhan?"

  Xu Qinghe glanced at Fan Yihan who was paralyzed next to him and said, "Brother William, it's me. My phone is out of battery."

  William was surprised: "Qinghe——"

  The voice faded away in an instant, and then there was a different person on the other end of the phone.

  "How is the situation now?" Pei Shengye asked.

  Xu Qinghe: "It's okay, Lao Fan is here to pick us up."

  "Lao Fan?" Pei Shengye was stunned for a moment, "Fan Yihan?"

  "Yes." Xu Qinghe's head hurt when he thought about the possibility of being saddled with a debt of 100 million. "This guy got a cargo ship from nowhere, rushed into the flood, and picked us up."

  Pei Shengye was silent. After a while, he said: "It's good that everyone is safe."

  Xu Qinghe curled his lips: "Well, I can continue to torment you."

  Pei Shengye: "I can bear it." After a pause, he said, "I'll be there in the evening. It'll be fine."

  "Okay. I'll charge my phone later. You can call me then."

  After hanging up the phone, Xu Qinghe threw the phone back.

  Fan Yihan frowned and looked at him: "Why are you two talking like this? Are you two going to break up?"

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  Fan Yihan: "The whole conversation was extremely frigid."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." kicked him, "Get out!"

  Fan Yihan ducked away with a strange smile.

  Xu Qinghe made trouble with him twice, his strength disappeared and he collapsed against the wall.

  Fan Yihan put away his smile and came over and touched his head: "Why are you still not feeling better after taking the medicine? Don't get burned out."

  Xu Qinghe: "...what medicine did you give me?"

  Fan Yihan: "Cold medicine, I asked my mother."

  "Oh." Xu Qinghe said slowly, "You can get better immediately by taking medicine, and the hospital doesn't even need to open its doors."

  "...Okay, then you have a good rest." Fan Yihan looked at his face, thought for a moment, took off his raincoat, and covered him tightly from head to toe.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  The staff next to him was shocked and immediately pulled out his head: "This is not shameful!!"