Chapter 2

Xu Qinghe dressed neatly, took care of his hair, and went downstairs in high spirits.

  As soon as he stepped out of the hotel lobby, he was surrounded by several reporters.

  "Mr. Xu, did you stay away all night?"

  "Mr. Xu, why are you still wearing the dress you wore last night?"

  "Mr. Xu..."

  "Okay, okay." Agent Zhao Xianyi came out to fend off reporters, "I won't accept interviews today. If you need an interview, please contact our company. Everyone, please come back."

  Xu Qinghe nodded to the reporters without saying a word and followed Zhao Xianyi outside.

  When the two returned to the car, Zhao Xianyi explained: "These reporters are not targeting you. Cheng Lin happens to have activities here. They should be waiting here early in the morning."

  Cheng Lin is the first sister in their company.

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "I understand."

  Zhao Xianyi looked better: "If you are not prepared and are photographed by these reporters, it will be bad... don't turn off your phone next time."

  Xu Qinghe fastened his seat belt and said with a smile, "Isn't it okay?"

  Zhao Xianyi hummed: "It's just a coincidence. If something happens, you won't be able to make enough calls." He started the car, turned the steering wheel, drove forward slowly, and asked casually, "Why didn't you stay in the room I arranged last night? ? Nothing happened?"

  Xu Qinghe calmly asked: "What can happen?"

  Zhao Xianyi laughed dryly: "It's better if I don't." He couldn't hold it back and added, "It's better to follow the arrangements next time, so as not to find you."

  Xu Qinghe: "Okay." He smiled, "But there's no next time."

  Zhao Xianyi: "?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Let's go, isn't there a cocktail party tonight? I haven't changed my clothes yet."

  Zhao Xianyi: "."

  ...

  This is a sales party. Of course, given his status, he is not here to visit, he is here to work.

  His job tonight is to wear a small brand of jewelry and display it in the exhibition hall so that rich women and local tyrants will pay for it. If it sells, he gets a commission.

  Zhao Xianyi has many shortcomings, but he has really good vision.

  Xu Qinghe has three-dimensional facial features, but his eyebrows, hair, and eyes are light in color. Heavy makeup will make him look gorgeous and scorching. If he wears light makeup, he will have a cool and noble air.

  In order to complement the jewelry, Xu Qinghe wore a niche brand of clothing that Zhao Xianyi had found today, a white shirt with a shallow collar and tailored trousers. Not a trace of his body was exposed, but his slender legs and narrow waist were fully displayed.

  Wearing the diamond-encrusted brooch and silver earrings specified by the brand, Xu Qinghe's cold and ascetic nature was instantly amplified, and standing there, he looked like a orchid orchid tree, dazzling.

  However, within the first few minutes, several ladies stopped.

  Zhao Xianyi was very happy and asked him to perform well and go see other artists with peace of mind.