Chapter 176-180

Xu Qinghe recalled the nervous but well-organized little girl with a round face, thought about it, and said, "Although your eldest brother is in charge of that big family..."

  Pei Qiwen looked at him eagerly.

  "But he is not an old woman!" Xu Qinghe patted him on the head, "Are you just eating and not working? Whoever you want to protect, protect yourself."

  Pei Qiwen: "I——"

  Xu Qinghe: "Don't tell me that you can't do it. You, Executive General Manager Tangtang Zhenhe, don't you think it's easy to protect someone? If it doesn't work, just take the person over. In China, it's Brother Shengye again. You can't protect people under my nose?"

  Pei Qiwen: "...Brother, won't you be angry if you bring it here?"

  Xu Qinghe was speechless: "Your elder brother is not that stingy."

  Pei Qiwen: "...Oh."

  Another gust of cold wind blew over. Xu Qinghe shivered, touched his arm, and complained: "Also, if you have anything to do, call me. Do you have to wait until we meet to talk?"

  Pei Qiwen: "What if my eldest brother is there when I call?"

  Xu Qinghe: "... Cold salad." He hooked his shoulder and said, "Hurry in, it's freezing to death."

  Pei Qiwen was disgusted: "Don't flirt with others. If you are seen, it will cause misunderstandings——"

  The stained glass door was pushed open.

  I bumped into someone's eyes.

  He was a young man with exquisite makeup and a pair of peach blossom eyes, which turned around on him and Pei Qiwen, revealing a bit of ambiguity: "Sorry to bother you."

  Xu Qinghe: It looks familiar.

  Pei Qiwen still looked like he was showing off in front of outsiders. He glanced at the person coming and didn't recognize him, so he said directly: "It's blocking the way."

  The peach blossom eyes were stunned for a moment, but she was not angry, and smiled: "Are you the gentle little Mr. Pei? No wonder outsiders think so of you."

  Pei Qiwen paused and looked at him: "What's your comment?"

  Xu Qinghe from behind pushed him: "Don't ask, I'm freezing. Come in quickly."

  Pei Qiwen: "Oh - get out of the way."

  Peach blossom eyes smiled and stepped aside: "I'm sorry." When Pei Qiwen passed by, he continued to back away, and then——

  He tilted his foot and hit Pei Qiwen.

  Pei Qiwen was startled and took two steps back, causing Xu Qinghe to stumble and had to hold on to the railing to avoid falling.

  The girl with peach blossom eyes lost her bottom, fell down on her butt, and let out a low cry.

  Pei Qiwen said angrily: "Are you an idiot? You can throw it on the ground?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He didn't know if this person was an idiot. He could only see that Pei Qiwen was really not very smart - probably all his IQ was focused on business acumen and study.

  The man seemed to be hurt by the fall. After a while, he raised his head and said, "I'm sorry." He said pitifully, "I think I stepped on a stone. Mr. Pei won't blame me, right?"

  There was no light on the small balcony. The light from the banquet hall came through the painted door and fell on his white suit, creating a blur of color. Coupled with his tearful peach blossom eyes and the way he looked up at people, it was hard to believe. It gives off an inexplicable... □□ smell.