Chapter 10

After dinner, Xu Qinghe was hesitant about where to go for a walk to eat, so he heard Pei Shengye say: "I'll take you around to get familiar with it."

  Xu Qinghe followed decisively.

  Pei Shengye walked to the second floor, stood at the entrance of the stairs, pointed to the room where he had just rested, and said: "Your room." Then pointed to the opposite side, "My room." The words were concise and to the point, without a single word more.

  Xu Qinghe: "..." What a perfunctory transfer.

  But... he looked to the left, then to the opposite door, blinked, and then said, "Hey, we don't have to sleep together?"

  Pei Shengye paused and turned around: "Do you want to sleep together?"

  Xu Qinghe said decisively: "No, this is good." The rejection was evident in his words.

  Pei Shengye: "."

  Xu Qinghe was afraid that he would think too much, so he emphasized: "I'm about to give birth and I can't do anything!"

  Pei Shengye: "." He said expressionlessly, "You are like this, and I can't be hard."

  Xu Qinghe: "!" He became angry, "Dog-bastard, who caused me to be like this?!"

  Pei Shengye really thought about it and then said: "Condoms."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  After silently reciting "I can't beat you" eight hundred times, he suppressed the urge to swing his fists, gritted his teeth and said: "Stop talking nonsense, will you help me find the way?"

  Pei Shengye: "." Who started the topic first? He felt helpless and walked to the other end of the corridor, pointing to the door on the left, "My study room." On the opposite side, "It's vacant, you can arrange it as you like."

  Xu Qinghe was curious and opened the door and took a look. It was really empty, with nothing but walls and windows.

  He was speechless for a moment and closed the door: "Continue."

  Pei Shengye didn't say anything and pointed upstairs: "The third floor is all empty. You can make arrangements."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye: "The fourth floor is a rooftop with a glass roof and is empty."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  That's right, this Dogecoin is just to deal with him!

  As he was slandering, Pei Shengye moved again.

  He walked towards the stairs and went down.

  Xu Qinghe quickly followed.

  The first floor is the largest, with four rooms in addition to the guest room, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom. Aunt Lin and driver Liu lived in one room respectively, and the remaining two rooms were still vacant.

  "Old Liu will stay in the villa and ask him to pick him up if he has something to do." Pei Shengye explained.

  Xu Qinghe nodded: "I understand."

  Pei Shengye continued downward.

  A garage was built halfway down the first floor. Pei Shengye did not go in, but pointed in a direction and said: "You can drive the cars in the garage as you like - from now on."

  Xu Qinghe was speechless: "I know." He didn't even have a driver's license, so he could only do it later.

  Then came the video hall and gym. Pei Shengye only wandered at the door for a moment, then led him back to the first floor. He took out a card from nowhere, handed it to him, and said softly: "Whatever is missing, buy it yourself."