Chapter 241-245

He knocked on Pei Shengye first and asked if it was inconvenient.

  Pei Shengye naturally followed him.

  Xu Qinghe started to do it happily.

  First go to the group chat and confirm that there are a few people in Beijing. Except for Wu Chao who went to City A to host a major government-sponsored event, everyone else was there.

  When they heard that there was going to be a party, everyone came out, crying and saying that they wanted to rest and relax, especially Fan Yihan and Ren Jingxiao, who had been locked up in the film and television city for a long time.

  Then everyone started to have fun, ordering whatever was expensive in the group.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  [Xu Hehe: With so many of you, my chef will be exhausted? 】

  [Xu Hehe: You can have snacks, but you can do the rest yourself]

  [Xu Hehe: Barbecue! hot pot! 】

  Several people sent a bunch of "contempt" expressions.

  Xu Qinghe turned to Lu Wenkang and asked him to help hire Qian Xian. He also mentioned that several artist friends would come to play together. Lu Wenkang understood and said he would wait for him to ask, then put down the phone.

  After a while, Lu Wenkang sent him an "OK" message and told him that everyone was coming.

  Xu Qinghe was very happy and quickly got up to look at the ingredients.

  His house has a special cold room next to the kitchen, which contains a freezer, a refrigerator, and baskets for vegetables and fruits.

  Before he moved in, the place was basically empty. After he came in, Aunt Lin would prepare various nutritious meals for him. All kinds of fresh ingredients sent by sea and air transportation would be stuffed in in turn, and Aunt Lin would check and replace them from time to time.

  After Aunt Lin left, Xu Qinghe tinkered for a few days before the new cook, Uncle Li, took over.

  He ran into the cold room and worked for a long time. Uncle Li came in, asked about the situation, and then the number of people. After thinking for a while, he quickly pulled out more than a dozen ingredients for him.

  Xu Qinghe Daxi coaxed him into making snacks without worrying about the ingredients.

  So, when Fan Yihan and Ren Jingxiao, who were filming in the same film and television city, rushed over excitedly, Xu Qinghe greeted them with two aprons.

  Fan Yihan: "?"

  Ren Jingxiao: "?"

  Fan Yihan: "Aren't I a guest?!"

  Ren Jingxiao: "My role in the evening is more important. After thinking about it, I decided not to ask for leave."

  Xu Qinghe put on aprons for both of them: "Come on, my door is welded shut, you can't get out!"

  Fan Yihan: "Despicable and shameless!"

  Ren Jingxiao: "The world is getting worse!"

  Xu Qinghe: "Thank you for the compliment."

  Fan Yihan and Ren Jingxiao: "Get out!"

Chapter 128

  Fan Yihan and Ren Jingxiao took basins and vegetables to wash. Xu Qinghe followed behind like a contractor, tinkering with his mobile phone.