Chapter 100

Pei Shengye lowered his head and took a bite to comfort him: "Well, then?"

  Xu Qinghe hesitated for a moment, lowered his eyes, and asked: "I'm a little bit fond of my mother... and don't really want to associate with her. Am I very unfilial?"

  Pei Shengye: "...That's it?" He released his chin and patted his head, "It's a small matter."

  Xu Qinghe lowered his head: "My mother actually didn't do anything wrong, and she still loves me..." But this love is somewhat compromised.

  Pei Shengye: "There is no such equality in the world, and not all love must be reciprocated."

  Xu Qinghe muttered: "Your mother is dead, but you speak lightly."

  Pei Shengye: "Not only do I have a mother, I also have a father."

  Xu Qinghe blinked and raised his head: "Huh? Your father? I thought..." No one ever mentioned that he thought the other party's father was dead. "Where is he now? Why haven't I seen him?"

  Pei Shengye said in a casual tone: "If you are sent to prison by me, I will probably stay there for another thirty to fifty years. Then I will take you to meet him."

  Xu Qinghe: "...?!!"

  Pei Shengye looked at him and said in a gentle tone: "Compared with this, do you think you are very filial?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  How the hell... can it be compared? !

Chapter 64

  Xu Qinghe hesitated: "What did he do? Why did you do this to him?"

  Pei Shengye stood up: "Why are there so many? He broke the law, I sent him in, that's it."

  Xu Qinghe stood up and said, "But, that's your dad."

  Pei Shengye: "Do you know how many children he has?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Huh?"

  Pei Shengye: "I found out that there are twenty-one sons and seventeen daughters."

  Xu Qinghe: "!!"

  He swallowed, "How many has he married?"

  Pei Shengye touched his chin: "If he can still marry after he is released from prison, maybe two."

  In other words, she is currently only married to Pei Shengye's mother. Xu Qinghe: "...Then he plays very well."

  Pei Shengye: "Indeed, there are not a few who play to death."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He opened his mouth, "Aren't you afraid of playing dirty?"

  Pei Shengye patted his head: "You don't understand."

  Xu Qinghe stared at him.

  Pei Shengye looked back calmly and asked him, "Do you think I'm unfilial now?"

  Xu Qinghe shook his head. Anyone who plays tricks on the dead and produces so many illegitimate children doesn't need to think about it, and he knows what kind of legal figure he is.

  He thought for a moment and asked, "When did you get him in?"

  Pei Shengye recalled, "It must have been almost ten years."

  Xu Qinghe: "...and then you win GoldSachs?"

  Pei Shengye said lightly: "Almost."

  Xu Qinghe was full of admiration: "You are so awesome." No wonder the Pei family members were so afraid of him when he went to Country K for the annual dinner.