Chapter 196-200

Xu Qinghe drank the warm and sweet mocha and said thoughtfully: "So you just want to sleep with a sponsor?"

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "It doesn't matter, you didn't sleep anyway."

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "Then what? Do you want to blame these arrangements on me and make Brother Shengye dislike me?"

  Shen Xiyun smiled bitterly: "That's what I said... He must have found out the cause and effect clearly. "

  Xu Qinghe: "Then why are you looking for me?"

  Shen Xiyun: "I don't know either."

  He looked at the coffee cup in his hand with a lonely expression, "When you entered 2906, I knew that all possibilities were gone. I found out your identity and the room you booked... I specially found a bunch of reporters. , as long as your reputation becomes dirty, with a character like Brother Shengye, he will definitely not look at you again——"

  "Fuck." Xu Qinghe put down his coffee cup and said angrily, "So it's you who fucked me!"

  Shen Xiyun didn't take it seriously: "Didn't you avoid everything smoothly——"

  The wind from the fist hit his face and almost hit the bridge of his nose.

  Xu Qinghe gritted his teeth and withdrew his hand: "If it weren't for Mocha and Cake, I would definitely beat you up!"

  Just two cups of coffee and two small cakes cost him more than a hundred dollars, so he couldn't waste it.

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  He couldn't help but asked, "Do you also miss the point when talking to others?"

  Xu Qinghe thought of the suffering he had suffered in his previous life, and now he looked very displeased, and he hummed: "I think you just can't grasp the key point - no, not only can you not grasp the key point in your conversation, but you can't grasp the key point in your life. "

  Shen Xiyun disagreed: "You are not me, how do you know my key points——"

  "What does that have to do with me?" Xu Qinghe glanced at the small cake, decided to reluctantly give up, and stood up, "You are really boring. Why don't you just shoot arrows downstairs? You insist on talking to me about this nonsense."

  Shen Xiyun: "..." It seems that's what happened.

  Xu Qinghe was about to leave. As soon as he raised his feet, he thought of something, then turned back and asked, "How are you and Qin Zheng lately?"

  Shen Xiyun opened his mouth: "...I haven't contacted him for a long time."

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "Ah? Isn't he your mistress?"

  Shen Xiyun: "..." It was his turn to grit his teeth, "Who said that? He and I are innocent!!"

  Xu Qinghe blinked: "Pei Shengye."

  Shen Xiyun: "..." He was shocked, "Could it be that Brother Shengye just misunderstood me, I... and he didn't follow me..."

  Xu Qinghe: "How is that possible? With his kind of character, if he really likes you, he can divorce you after you get married, not to mention that you are just concubines - oh, not even concubines."

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  It doesn't have to be so direct.

  Xu Qinghe became curious: "If you want to be clean with Qin Zheng, why would he waste resources and scripts on you?"