Chapter 216-220

In about ten minutes, one foot was done. The herringbone part of the flip-flops is left blank, and the rest of the slippers are dark, taking care of the uneven areas, creating a natural contrast between dark and light.

  He even filled in dirty dark colors on the edges and inside of the toenails, and traced breakage marks on a piece of nail, as if it were a foot that was exposed to the sun and rain all day long.

  Xu Qinghe, makeup artist: "...Wow!"

  Huang Xin squinted at the makeup artist: "Is it okay?"

  The makeup artist's face was filled with admiration: "No, it's amazing."

  Xu Qinghe gave him a thumbs up: "Brother Xin is awesome!"

  Huang Xin: "Of course. Continue."

  Makeup artist: "I'll go find the costumer to get your slippers and clothes."

  Huang Xin ignored him and continued to put on makeup. Starting from Xu Qing and the feet, then the calves, arms, neck, and finally the face.

  In order to make it easier to put on makeup, Xu Qinghe changed out of his jeans and sweater and wore short-sleeved shorts. He held the hot water bottle prepared by Shen Dong in advance and continued to put on makeup shivering.

  By the time the makeup was applied to their faces, the male protagonists had already put away their makeup, and they all came over to watch the fun.

  When Huang Xin finished the last stroke, everyone stared at Xu Qinghe with surprise.

  Xu Qinghe touched his cheek in the mirror and exclaimed: "Brother Xin, you are so awesome."

  Huang Xin was packing his tools. He didn't even raise his head when he heard this: "Of course. Where is the hotel? I'll put my things away and come back."

  The makeup artist said hurriedly: "You have to show it to the director and others to make sure it's okay. Take the final makeup photos before you leave."

  Huang Xin frowned and looked at Xu Qinghe: "Is there anything else that's not OK?"

  "without--"

  "Why are you all crowded here? The director has been waiting for you outside for a long time, and he is also rushing to take makeup photos."

  Everyone dispersed quickly.

  Xu Qinghe also stood up, took the long down wrap from Shen Dong, and went out holding the hot water bottle.

  The staff member who came to call out suddenly saw an angry guy walking over and grabbed him: "Hey, where did you come from? Why are you here? We prohibit fans here -"

  Shen Dong hurriedly pulled him away: "Teacher, teacher, this is our teacher Xu, teacher Xu Qinghe."

  staff member:"?"

  Xu Qinghe was helpless: "I am Xu Qinghe."

  The male lead, second lead actor and their assistants who were walking in front all laughed.

  "It's Teacher Xu."

  "Isn't it very different?"

  "He's so awesome, he doesn't look handsome at all."

  "Hahaha, if I hadn't been watching just now, I would have thought someone had sneaked in."

  The staff member's eyes widened: "Teacher Xu, Xu, I'm sorry."