Chapter 31

He then asked: "If I hold shares, will it be displayed on the company information?"

  Yan Si: "Don't worry, Mr. Xu, Mr. Pei has explained this issue. Take a look at this authorization document. As long as you authorize your shares to me as an agent, your name will not be displayed on the company information."

  Xu Qinghe: ...Is there such an operation?

  Yan Si: "There are also these documents. Mr. Pei has authorized them. Please take a look."

  Xu Qinghe patiently read a bunch of documents, and he could understand every word, but every item was difficult to understand. The various legal terms and awkward but precise expressions gave him a headache.

  But he is most concerned about: "Is Mr. Pei responsible for the management of this company and my development plan?"

  Yan Si shook his head: "I will be responsible for everything about Xuyang Culture in the future. If you have any questions, just contact me directly."

  Xu Qinghe was relieved.

  After passing Yan Si's pile of documents, Wen Ruichen immediately followed him and began to discuss the development direction and plans for the next three years with him. During the process, he kept recording with a notebook and pen, and stopped to ask detailed questions in the middle.

  Xu Qinghe had never heard of Wen Ruichen during his short career in his previous life, but this did not prevent him from seeing his professionalism.

  In addition to confirming some strategies and terms for the company's development and his personal development... Wen Ruichen also gave him the contact information of the acting teacher he hired. If Xu Qinghe encounters performance problems on the set, he can ask the teacher for help.

  Xu Qinghe was shocked when he heard the name.

  This teacher is a veteran teacher from the National Academy of Drama and is now semi-retired. Wen Ruichen actually hired him?

  ...Thinking of Mr. Baryden, who still maintains a video chat with him, it seems quite reasonable.

  For a senior like this, you have to visit him first and then contact him online, right? He asked Wen Ruichen.

  The latter pushed up his glasses: "You have given me the money and signed the contract. Just contact him. After you finish filming this movie, you will have to go to class with him every day."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Okay."

  Before leaving, Wen Ruichen asked: "May I ask, what is your relationship with Mr. Pei?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Ah, this..."

  Wen Ruichen: "I don't mean to delve into your privacy, but as your agent, I must be prepared for everything, including but not limited to the exposure of love affairs and the fight for property between wealthy families. As long as it is not an act of adultery, it won't be a big problem."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Oh." He scratched his head, "Well, I am currently on the same household register as him." The day after they registered, Pei Shengye took away his ID information and moved his household registration. Came here, and now their family of three is on the same household register.

  Wen Ruichen: "Are they related? Then——"

  "No." Xu Qinghe interrupted, "It's a marriage relationship."

  Wen Ruichen: "..."

  Yan Si remained calm. He wanted to set up a company, so naturally he had seen the certificates and information of the shareholders.