Chapter 68

The sound of cars sounded.

  Everyone stopped and looked back.

  A seven-seater car with a promotional poster for "Leisurely Life" drove into the village and parked next to their car.

  The staff hesitated.

  Xu Qinghe took the initiative and said: "It seems that another guest has arrived, shall we wait?"

  The staff breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay."

  Several people walked back a few steps and watched the carriage door open.

  After the staff got off the car, the photographer quickly stepped forward.

  A young lady with a bun and sunglasses jumped out of the car: "Surprise!"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Isn't this Yan Ruoxue?

  Sure enough, the next moment, the photographer's camera panned to his side.

  He immediately forced out a smile, stepped forward and extended his hand: "Sister Ruoxue, I am Xu Qinghe, please take good care of me in the next two days."

  Yan Ruoxue blinked and hugged her with a loud "Wow!" "It's actually you!!"

  Xu Qinghe felt the fragrant wind blowing to his nostrils, and then he was hugged.

  he:"!"

  Fortunately, before he could react, the young lady let go of her hand and took two steps back.

  "Why are you wrapped up like this?" He pushed his hat and touched his sun protection sleeve, "Are you exaggerating? I love beauty so much that I don't cover it like this."

  Xu Qinghe joked to himself: "I can't help it. Sister Ruxue, you can sing, but I have to rely on my face to make a living."

  Yan Ruoxue was stunned for a moment, then laughed: "Hahahaha, you're right, as an actor, you have to rely on your reputation to make a living."

  When the two met, the staff stepped aside and let the photographer take pictures of them. At this moment, he came over and whispered: "Teachers, it's time to go in."

  Yan Ruoxue: "Okay." Then she took Xu Qinghe's arm as if she were familiar with it, "You've just arrived, too. Come on, let's go in together."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  That night, the trailer for "Leisurely Life" was released.

  In addition to Xu Qinghe and Yan Ruoxue, there are two other guests, namely Lee Xizhen, who has returned from Korea, and Tang Yushu, who won the White Flower Award for Best Supporting Actor last year.

  The trailer mainly edits the appearances of several guests. Li Xizhen got out of the car and sang an impromptu rap, Tang Yushu was mature and steady, and Xu Qinghe... was fully armed.

  Not surprisingly, when the video reached Xu Qinghe, all the comments were "Hahahaha".

  Until the progress bar reached Yan Ruoxue's appearance, the two of them hugged each other like they were familiar with each other - although the movements were very fast and Xu Qinghe didn't touch Yan Ruoxue with both hands, the hug was just a hug.

  The style of the barrage changed, and everyone had question marks.

  Then, Xu Qinghe took advantage of Yan Ruoxue's east wind again and climbed onto the hot search list.

  "I'm so annoyed. Can Xu Qing and this Hubi stop sucking blood from our Ruoxue?"

  "We are all going to put on a variety show together, Yan Ruoxue, Xu Qing and Lock are locked in."