Chapter 111

In about half an hour, everyone climbed down the mountain.

  The ship was stuck in the flood and was swaying. The crew and several strong men from the village worked together to fix the ship's planks slightly.

  Everyone carefully boarded the boat one by one.

  Xu Qinghe was directly carried on the boat.

  Fan Yihan immediately came over with worry on his face: "Hey, Lao Xu, your face is almost as good as Guan Gong's."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Fan Yihan didn't waste any more words and urged the crew: "Are we all here? If we are all here, let's go quickly!"

  The secretary squeezed over and said, "It's all ready, you can go!" He was also worried that the flood had receded.

  "Okay!" The crew member breathed a sigh of relief and quickly pulled up the anchor.

  The ship's hull swayed slowly away from the low mountain.

  Xu Qinghe sat on the edge of the cockpit, took a few sips of water, and was given a few pills by Fan Yihan. Then he calmed down and asked, "Where did you get the boat? Are you so awesome?"

  The secretary also frowned in confusion: "Will this ship pick up this... Teacher Xu? If not, should we continue to go around?"

  Fan Yihan was angry: "If I don't pick him up, of course I'll keep looking. If I don't pick him up, who will give me the money?"

  secretary:"???"

  Xu Qinghe: "???" He was shocked, "What do you mean?"

  Fan Yihan patted him on the shoulder: "This is a flood. Who will pay you the ordinary rent? Not to mention the cost of renting a boat. If the flood recedes quickly and the boat is stranded and damaged, it will cost one or two billion - Remember to pay the bill when you get back."

  secretary:"......"

  The staff and photographer next to him: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  In front of one or two billion people, getting sick with a fever? That's nothing! ! !

  Fan Yihan saw the difference and widened his eyes: "I risked my life to save you, you won't care about a mere one or two hundred million with me, right?"

  God, it's just one or two billion.

  Everyone: "..."

  The author has something to say:

  Xu Qinghe: How much? ! !

  Fan Yihan: It's only one or two billion, you won't argue with me, right?

  Xu Qinghe:......

Chapter 69

  Fan Yihan was filming in a village dozens of miles away, which happened to be next to the largest lake in the province, Luhu. This ship is a cargo ship, and it plies back and forth between Jiangyu and Luhu on weekdays.

  It had been raining heavily for two days, and the cargo ship happened to be parked by the lake. Fan Yihan was on the phone with Xu Qinghe, and when he was in a hurry, he turned around and saw the ship.

  then......

  Xu Qinghe was numb.

  Fan Yihan coughed lightly: "Let's go faster and get back to Luhu before the flood recedes. The boat didn't bump into each other, so it's only a million dollars. It's a small thing."