Chapter 49

Xu Qinghe was extremely embarrassed and quickly explained a few words.

  But the director patted him on the shoulder and said, you know, you should keep a low profile.

  Even Lu Jiaxuan and others praised him, he was not ostentatious at all, he had a good tutor and a good personality.

  He was so embarrassed that he dug his toes into the ground and almost dug through the core of the earth.

  Fan Yihan was gloating at the side, not helping at all, and even adding jealousy. He was so angry that he punched the guy several times.

  After finally completing the recording, Xu Qinghe immediately packed up and left.

  It was almost nine o'clock when we got home. Pei Shengye took the rare opportunity to sit and read in the living room, while Zai Zai was still crawling around on the carpet chasing the singing train.

  Xu Qinghe let go of the suitcase and went over. He picked up Zaizai for a few times before looking at Pei Shengye.

  "Aren't you busy today?" he asked.

  Pei Shengye was looking at his son. Hearing this, he leaned back lazily and asked, "Is it weird that I'm not busy?"

  Xu Qinghe squeezed Zaizai's fleshy arm and said casually: "It's strange, you just live in the company, right?"

  Pei Shengye: "...I said it is because we want to integrate GoldSachs' overseas industries and transfer them back to domestic development."

  That was right after we got married. Xu Qinghe wrinkled his nose and didn't believe it: "You did say that, and you also said that you would be fine after finishing those two months."

  Pei Shengye: "... During the integration process, we will check the operations and accounts of the previous year, and also adjust the ownership structure and optimize the industry——"

  "No need to explain to me." Zaizai was not happy being held for a long time and struggled to get off the ground. Xu Qinghe held him down and kissed him twice before letting him crawl on the ground.

  "I'm just chatting, casually mentioning that you don't have to be so serious... Besides, I won't understand you if you explain to me."

  Pei Shengye was speechless.

  Xu Qinghe looked at him, hesitated for a moment, looked at the crawling Zai Zai, and whispered: "Thank you for what happened yesterday."

  Pei Shengye: "?"

  "Although I'm very grateful, I think I still have to say something. I think it's better for me to handle such small things by myself in the future. Since I want to be a public figure, I can't hide behind others forever. You have to let me grow up. ."

  Xu Qinghe felt a little embarrassed when he rejected other people's kindness in person. He kept touching Zaizai's back and was too embarrassed to look up.

  "Besides, everyone will misunderstand." He whispered. For example, they misunderstood that he was a second- or third-generation person, or that his family owned a mine or something.

  Pei Shengye closed the thick original document and said calmly: "So, did something happen yesterday that I don't know about?"

  Xu Qinghe looked up blankly: "Huh?"

Chapter 35

  Pei Shengye took his phone and flipped through the video, lawyer's letter, and Big Eye Entertainment's apology announcement, and stopped at a certain page.