Chapter 88

Pei Shengye: "... Let me put it another way, why do you think he can pick out scripts and act in whatever he wants as soon as he debuts?"

  Xu Qinghe: "How do you know that the roles he took were chosen by himself?"

  Pei Shengye: "Don't be jealous. He wants to mess with you. I checked specifically."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye: "My funds are currently held back by ZALLA and Qin Zheng, and it will take some time before I can free up—"

  "No need." Xu Qinghe interrupted him, "Don't worry about him. I mean, don't worry about him even if you have your hands free."

  Pei Shengye: "You——"

  "I know what you mean, I hope you don't care." Xu Qinghe leaned against the wall, looking at the gorgeous lighting of the hotel, his expression blank for a moment, and then slowly turned into determination——

  "This Shen Xiyun, I want to solve it myself."

  ...

  After hanging up the phone, Xu Qinghe held the phone in his hand and was stunned for a while, then patted his cheek and walked back.

  In the banquet hall, the noise was still there.

  Xu Qinghe returned to his seat, and his tablemates started gossiping.

  "Qinghe, you seem to be in your early twenties. Do you really have a boyfriend?"

  "Where are Qinghe and your boyfriend from? Are they from the industry?"

  "I started checking in as soon as I joined the team. My little boyfriend is very jealous."

  Xu Qinghe couldn't laugh or cry: "No, he is not from the circle, and he is not on duty, but something happens to happen."

  "Hey, it's all like this."

  "Hahaha, yes, yes, it's all about something."

  "It's normal, don't be embarrassed, hahaha."

  Even Director Luo looked at him kindly: "It doesn't matter if you have a boyfriend, it's better than going out and making some mess. It's good, it's good."

  Xu Qinghe laughed dryly.

  Shen Xiyun, who was slowly eating the food next to him, put down his chopsticks and smiled harmlessly: "You can change your boyfriend or something."

  Xu Qinghe nodded: "That's right, it's safe to get married."

  Shen Xiyun froze for a moment.

  Everyone looked at him and then at Xu Qinghe.

  "Hahaha, you are still young, why are you talking about getting married!"

  "It's bad, let's eat, eat, eat. An old man like me is cut off from love!"

  "It's a meal occasion, don't talk about feelings, come here, eat food, eat food!"

  "Qinghe must have just eaten a few bites. Hurry up, otherwise everything will be wiped out."

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "Okay." After a pause, he waved to the waiter, "Please help me get a new set of tableware."

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  Everyone couldn't stand it either.

  "What kind of tableware are you going to change?"