Chapter 261-265

Pei Shengye didn't take it seriously: "I always act in accordance with the law and regulations."

  Shen Ling: "Who doesn't know that you, Mr. Pei, are awesome and like to step on the critical line and play exciting games... You played a trick once in K country. Are you blind when you are a member of the Securities Regulatory Commission?"

  Pei Shengye: "I didn't break the law, and I didn't break the law. If they don't like it, I suggest they revise the laws and regulations."

  Shen Ling: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  With a headache, he pulled someone and whispered, "Brother." It was too arrogant.

  Pei Shengye still stared at Shen Ling: "I have no interest in manipulating the stock market. I am only targeting Xinyi. Do you want to protect it?"

  Xu Qinghe pursed his lips.

  Shen Ling was annoyed: "Why should I protect it? I'm just passing the message on behalf of others, telling you to keep it in check and not have too much impact. If the property of a large number of shareholders is damaged, the country will definitely take action, and you will definitely not be in good hands by then. Eat the fruit."

  Pei Shengye's coldness subsided slightly: "I won't do such a thankless thing."

  Shen Ling: "Then you want to start such a big battle? Not to mention the stock market, the evidence of the crimes of Xinyi and those people were all arranged in the public security bureau in one morning. Who is so awesome? Zhao Xianyi is such a big man, he can jump at any time Jumping, it has nothing to do with you——"

  "Commander Shen, don't talk nonsense. My brother Shengye won't do anything illegal." Xu Qinghe was extremely nervous.

  Shen Ling: "..."

  Pei Shengye touched Xu Qinghe's head: "Yes."

  Shen Ling waved his hand: "Okay, I'm not from the public security system. I don't care about this. I'm just here to pass on the message - you should take it away from the stock market immediately, otherwise, they will have many ways to make things difficult for you."

  Pei Shengye: "I know, thank you."

  Shen Ling: "Don't just say thank you, give me the right words."

  Pei Shengye: "...the line will be closed tomorrow."

  Shen Ling: "Okay."

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief.

  ...

  The next day, Xinyi fell to the limit again, and the value of Xinyi in the hands of investors depreciated to an extremely low level.

  Xu Qinghe had just finished video chatting with Zaizai and the old lady, and was trying to eat some fruit when Shen Ling called and scolded Pei Shengye.

  "...You told me that closing the line today is going to take another day?! Damn it, I was almost killed by the gang of grandsons from the China Securities Regulatory Commission. Why didn't you say you would kill Xinyi before closing%¥%# @——"

  Pei Shengye calmly hung up the phone, threw it aside, and continued to stare at Xu Qinghe eating grapes.

  Xu Qinghe took another sip of a grape and sighed: "This soldier is different, he has great lung capacity." Then he asked, "Aren't you afraid of him taking revenge?"

  Pei Shengye: "They have a department - in short, when they are working in several countries, they need some help from me and William, and he just talks."