Chapter 96

Zhang Liyue paused and looked at him: "That's your home too."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Changed the topic again, "Where do you work now?"

  I heard Lin Yuanfang mention it earlier that Zhang Liyue has been staying in the city where the university is located after graduation, and I don't know if he is still there now.

  Zhang Liyue: "I have just been asked to be transferred to the Beijing head office. From now on, I will be stationed in Beijing permanently."

  Xu Qinghe: "!" He was surprised, "What company is it?"

  "You have never been exposed to materials laboratories, so you probably don't know them." Zhang Liyue looked at him, "In the future, when I am in Beijing, I can meet you for dinner occasionally, right?"

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "Of course, what are you talking about?" After a pause, "Where do you live now? Has the company arranged accommodation?"

  Zhang Liyue: "No, I just arrived today and left my luggage at the hotel... I heard from your agent that you just finished work and how many days off do you have?"

  "Well, I can rest for more than half a month."

  Zhang Liyue looked at him: "I'm not very familiar with Beijing. Can you accompany me to look for a house these days?"

  Xu Qinghe thought about the unused flat floor under his name, thought about it, and gave up. He didn't want to explain the origin of the house.

  So he nodded: "Okay."

  Zhang Liyue looked at him with a smile: "Where do you live now? If it's convenient, I won't stay in the hotel and go to your place for a few days. When I find a house, I will move out."

  Xu Qinghe hesitated and shook his head: "Forget it, I don't usually have to clock in and out. The house is very suburban, so it's not suitable for you. Besides, it might not be convenient for me to live with others now."

  Zhang Liyue: "With my girlfriend?"

  Xu Qinghe couldn't laugh or cry: "No." After thinking about it, he said calmly, "I don't like girls."

  Zhang Liyue smiled: "That's why you don't go home?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...More or less, my mother thinks I am sick."

  Zhang Liyue comforted him warmly: "It doesn't matter, my dad is the same. Just take it easy and let them think it over."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  Zhang Lili raised his hand and looked at the time: "You are not used to drinking coffee, let's change places. It's almost lunch time, take me to eat something delicious?"

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "Of course, I just found a new restaurant some time ago. The food is delicious and the environment is also very good. I will take you to try it."

  Zhang Liyue looked at him gently: "Okay."

  Xu Qinghe picked up his phone and said, "That store seems to require a reservation to enter the private room. I'll ask first."

  "good."

  Xu Qinghe poked someone on WeChat.

  [Xu Hehe: Cat Probe.jpg]

  [Xu Hehe: I beg you for Jiuzhenfang's contact information! 】

  Zhang Lili spotted him sending a message and asked casually: "Don't want to call?"