Chapter 79

Several people simply came to Bohuguan and started scanning WeChat.

  While they were struggling, Zhang Chengzhi also came up and disliked Lu Wenkang for not calling him.

  Lu Wenkang rolled his eyes and turned to Luo Jiaxing: "Why did you call him over?"

  Luo Jiaxing spread his hands: "He just happened to have an appointment with me. I said I had an appointment with you, and he came over."

  Lu Wenkang threw a look of disgust at Zhang Chengzhi.

  The latter was not painful and even started to call the waiter to order.

  Others continued chatting.

  The only young lady present spoke first: "Qinghe, I heard that you have been in the industry for a long time, but I haven't heard much about the TV movies you have made."

  Xu Qinghe said generously: "I have made two TV shows in total, one is the fairy tale drama "Old Dream", which was broadcast last year, and the other is a similar literary and life film called "Song of the Sea", which was just released these days. Start broadcasting."

  Qian Xian was shocked: "'Song of the Sea'! My mother has been chasing it every night lately!"

  Others: "My mom too."

  "My milk is also..."

  "My mother always talks to her mahjong friends about this when she plays mahjong."

  Xu Qinghe spread his hands: "Well, you are not suitable for market dramas for middle-aged and elderly people. It is normal if you don't know each other."

  Everyone burst into laughter.

  Zhou Xiaoxiao joked: "What a handsome guy. Why don't you film some idol dramas and talk about love with handsome guys and beauties? Isn't it nice?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Don't worry, I will call you to help increase the ratings after filming!"

  However, Lu Wenkang objected: "Stop it, why don't you make some literary and suspense films? I heard that this type of film is the easiest to win awards."

  Zhang Chengzhi despised him: "Are you crazy about your career? How can you get traffic by winning awards? Make some idol dramas that young people love to watch. Only these young people will help you create data, topics and traffic. Once you have traffic, Only good TV and good movies will come to you."

  Qian Xian: "Why wait for someone to come to you and invest directly?" He turned to Lu Wenkang and asked, "Hey, I heard that your brother has been collecting stocks everywhere recently. Is there any industry news? Can you give me some information?"

  Xu Qinghe was surprised.

  Lu Wenkang waved his hand: "Don't worry, my brother is not here for investment this time. I don't know whether he will make money or not."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Zhou Xiaoxiao and others seemed to glance at him intentionally or unintentionally, and swallowed his words.

  Lu Wenkang was still talking: "Besides, my brother went directly to theaters and film and television companies to take action. The little money you have is not enough to fill their teeth."

  Several people asked him in unison, "You can't afford to vote?", "Do you have a lot?" and so on.

  Xu Qinghe thought for a moment and said, "If you want to invest, you don't have to invest in something as big as this. If you invest in a few small ones, you can make money pretty quickly."