Chapter 181-185

He: "..." He grabbed Pei Shengye's ears and said, "Monitor——"

  "Ding!"

  The elevator has arrived.

  Pei Shengye chuckled: "It's okay, we're here." She hugged him and walked out of the elevator.

  Xu Qinghe struggled: "Are you stupid because of the medicine?"

  Pei Shengye kissed him as he walked: "Baby, I just took some stimulants." He emphasized, "Stimulants."

  Xu Qinghe: "...?" It can't be what he thinks, right?

  Just a few steps to the door.

  Pei Shengye freed his hand and pressed the fingerprint lock.

  With a "click", the tall wooden door opened. Pei Shengye held him and pushed the door open.

  Before Xu Qinghe could see the furnishings in the room clearly, the door closed with a bang and he was pressed against the door panel.

  "you--"

  "Baby." Pei Shengye pulled hard, and the buttons of his shirt fell to the ground. The man's voice was hoarse and low, "If you don't let me fight, you have to make me sweat, right?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He gritted his teeth, "When you go to the hospital, you will not only sweat but also bleed!"

  Pei Shengye: "." Keep working hard.

  Xu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, and his eyes gradually adapted to the darkness. Facing the entrance was a large floor-to-ceiling window. The city light and shadow outside the window cast in, reflecting the rough outline of the simple furnishings in the house.

  Just looking at the outline, you can tell that it is Pei Shengye's consistent style. Simple lines, cold colors...

  Noticing his distraction, the man said: "Baby?"

  Xu Qinghe hugged him and said in a compromising manner: "Don't be here. What if someone hears it outside?"

  Pei Shengye looked a little impatient: "Don't worry, this floor -"

  "Brother," Xu Qinghe endured the shame, leaned over to kiss the corner of his mouth, and whispered, "How about changing places?"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe felt pain instantly and groaned.

  Pei Shengye's breath was slightly confused: "Cry me again, baby?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Get lost——"

  The door panel made a knocking sound.

  Pei Shengye: "What should I do? I can't hold it back. People outside will hear it."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye: "Baby, please speak out. If you speak out, I will change the place for you."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." This is indeed a stimulant... It's so sexy.

  Pei Shengye: "Baby——"

  "Shut up—"

  ...

  After a few days, Xu Qinghe, who prided himself on being strong, cried again.

  "Let me go." He cried while scratching someone, "I can't stand it anymore, let me go..."

  "Baby," Pei Shengye's voice was hoarse, "I may have to wait a long time tonight, can you bear with me any longer?"

  "No!" Xu Qinghe completely abandoned his armor, "Please, brother——"