Chapter 110

"I know, I know, there's a power outage!" Fan Yihan said angrily, "I heard the flood is heading towards you! Are you okay?"

  Xu Qinghe said slowly: "It's okay. I followed the villagers up the mountain to escape in the middle of the night. It was so exciting. Now I'm sitting on the top of the mountain soaking in the rain."

  Fan Yihan: "...Have you contacted the government? When will the rescue arrive?"

  Xu Qinghe felt that his head was beginning to feel heavy, and he waited for a moment before slowly saying: "It seems that it will be tomorrow at the earliest."

  Fan Yihan heard something was wrong: "Are you injured? Or is something wrong with you being exposed to the rain?"

  Xu Qinghe: "It's okay, I'm just a little tired."

  Fan Yihan didn't even need to ask why he was tired. He just said: "Is your place called Lihua Village?"

  "Seems to be."

  "Hold on, you haven't taken me to the Black Yao Club yet, and I'm pointing at your high-end VIP—"

  The sound is gone.

  Xu Qinghe glanced at his phone and saw that the screen was black.

  He slowly put his phone into his makeup bag and lay on his knees again.

  Shen Dong also finished talking on the phone and sat back.

  Xu Qinghe turned his head and asked him: "When will they arrive?"

  "It's probably going to be at night." Shen Dong frowned, "It's been raining heavily here. It's hard for the plane to fly, and it's still stuck at the airport."

  Xu Qinghe remained silent.

  The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and as it approached noon, the sky was overcast, with no signs of clearing up.

  Xu Qinghe's new clothes were already completely soaked. He was huddled in his raincoat, feeling his whole body numb from the cold.

  Shen Dong was the first to notice something was wrong. He raised his hand and touched it. His face changed: "You have a fever."

  The staff who were cowering next to him also came over quickly: "Oh my god, it's so hot - I'm going to ask them for some fever-reducing medicine." He put on his raincoat and ran away.

  Xu Qinghe lay on his knees and suddenly said, "No wonder I'm so dizzy. I thought I was overtired and sleepy."

  Shen Dong looked solemn: "I am indeed tired." In this kind of weather, it was already difficult to climb to the top of the mountain. Xu Qinghe was still carrying a heavy load. He was too tired and did not have timely energy replenishment. His resistance was reduced and he was exposed to the rain for a long time. No fever is allowed.

  Xu Qinghe remained silent. If getting sick can save one life, it's worth it.

  The photographer and Shen Dong also knew this, so they didn't say anything more and just waited for the medicine.

  After a long time, the staff came back.

  "There's no medicine left." He looked grim. "Many old people and children have fevers. We've run out of medicine."

  Xu Qinghe smiled and comforted him: "It's okay, I'm young and can hold on."

  I can only hold on.

  The staff had no choice but to sit behind him and said, "Let's get closer and get warm."

  The photographer quickly came over and said, "Hurry, hurry, I'm freezing to death."