Chapter 9

Pei Shengye: "This is Hemei Community. You will live here temporarily during this period."

  Hemei community! That sky-high price property where one square meter can be exchanged for one apartment in City B! ! Xu Qinghe was shocked and blurted out: "I heard that there are many celebrities and rich people living in this community. Will you bump into movie kings and movie queens when you go out?"

  Pei Shengye: "...I rarely live there, I don't know."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye: "It's close to the hospital. It's more convenient for you to live here."

  Xu Qinghe understood: "Then what?"

  Pei Shengye: "The lawyer is already following up. This villa will be transferred to your name in two days."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Huh?"

  Pei Shengye: "It happened suddenly and I didn't have time to prepare anything else. I will use this villa as a betrothal gift and I will make up for the rest later."

  Xu Qinghe: "Hi-grass! What is it? I'm a man!"

  Pei Shengye: "I know."

  Xu Qinghe said angrily: "What the hell is the betrothal gift?"

  Pei Shengye said calmly: "If you don't like it, just treat it as a dowry. It's just a title."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  In terms of shamelessness, he lost.

  The author has something to say:

  Pei Shengye: This is the betrothal gift.

  Xu Qinghe: Get out (ノ`Д)ノ

Chapter 7

  Xu Qinghe's stomach growled at the right time.

  Pei Shengye paused, motioned for him to follow, and led him through the restaurant and into the large and bright kitchen, where a middle-aged woman was busy.

  Hearing the footsteps, the woman turned around, surprise bursting out of her round face.

  "Hey, you are Qinghe, right?" The woman wiped her hands with a piece of kitchen paper and came up to her, "You are so handsome, you look so young... Aye said you are an adult, you haven't graduated yet, right? ?"

  Xu Qinghe was flattered: "Hello, I graduated. I just look small."

  "That's good, that's good, I thought -"

  "Aunt Lin," Pei Shengye interrupted her, "He's hungry. Get him something to eat first."

  "Oh, are you hungry? Come on, sit down, and I'll serve you a bowl of soup to cushion your stomach." Aunt Lin hurried back to serve the soup, "Aye, you can sit down too, the food will be ready soon."

  Pei Shengye shook his head and said, "I'm not done yet, you guys can eat first." Then he nodded towards Xu Qinghe, turned around and left.

  Xu Qinghe pouted.

  Aunt Lin, who quickly brought a bowl of soup over, was helpless: "Don't worry about him, he's a workaholic... Come here, drink soup. After receiving news from A Ye in the morning, he came over and stewed it. It's been simmering for four hours."

  Xu Qinghe was really hungry, so he bowed his head and started drinking after thanking him.

  The soup had plenty of ingredients and the meat was stewed until it was crispy. He wiped out all the soup and residue before he felt like he was alive.