Chapter 99

Pei Shengye: "?"

  He looked down at his clothes and wondered, "What does a suit and shirt show off?"

  Xu Qinghe choked and attacked with blocks again: "You heard wrong, get out of here!"

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Looking at this fierce young man who blushed first, he seemed to have gained something and raised his eyebrows, "Do you think I look good in a suit?"

  Xu Qinghe grabbed a handful of blocks and threw them over: "Fart, you barbarian, even if you wear a suit, you are also a thug in a suit——"

  He was picked up and gagged.

  Xu Qinghe was kneeling on the carpet, but he was suddenly lifted up in the air, his legs were still half-bent, and his whole body weight was supported by the man's arm. It was as awkward as possible.

  He was so angry that he punched someone: "You, um, sure enough, um, barbaric—"

  When the Zaizai next to him saw it, he quickly crawled over and hugged his thigh: "Dad, kiss!"

  Xu Qinghe: "!"

  Doing this kind of thing in front of the cubs is almost embarrassing.

  However, his posture was useless, and there was nothing he could do unless the man let go.

  Zaizai has helped him stand up and is jumping up and down: "Dad, kiss!"

  Xu Qinghe was worried that he had fallen and wanted to turn his head, but Pei Shengye held him back with a big palm.

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Feeling jealous, he reached into his suit and pinched it hard through his shirt——

  The muscles between his fingers suddenly tightened.

  Xu Qinghe was finally released, and he was proud: "Let you - hiss! Pei Shengye!!"

  Damn, his lip must be broken.

  Pei Shengye frowned and looked at him: "Always recruit me."

  Xu Qinghe bah him, struggling: "Don't beat him!"

  Pei Shengye let go of him angrily, looked at him holding Zaizai and took two steps away, narrowed his eyes, and asked, "Let's take Zaizai to bed tonight?"

  The meaning behind the words... Xu Qinghe's face felt hot, he grabbed the blocks and threw them over: "Go take your bath, there is so much nonsense!"

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows: "Okay, I'll wash it now."

  Xu Qinghe: "...get out of here!"

  Pei Shengye curled his lips slightly and turned to go upstairs.

  Xu Qinghe was about to continue building blocks with Zaizai, but Zaizai in his arms suddenly hugged his face, imitating his father's actions just now, and kissed him on the mouth.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  However, although......

  He quickly put Zaizai down, "Zai Zai, we can't imitate our father. This is bad behavior, right?"

  Zaizai jumped up and down: "Dad, kiss!"

  Xu Qinghe said with a serious face: "No kissing, no. Children can only kiss on the face, kissing on the mouth is unhygienic!"

  Zaizai didn't understand at all, so he just yelled: "Dad, kiss!"

  Xu Qinghe: "...Zai Zai is good——"