Chapter 71

While carrying it back, a small accident happened——

  When Li Xizhen was carrying the potato basket, the potatoes were too heavy and he lost his balance. He fell directly on his back and turned into a turtle on his back. The shell was the potato basket. The key was that he pulled it several times with his hands and feet without turning it over.

  Xu Qinghe and Feng Yushu burst out laughing.

  Xu Qinghe half-knelt next to Li Xizhen, opened his hands, pretended to be holding something in his hand, and reminded the program team with a smile: "Remember to add subtitles later, such as the cute little turtle and Li Xizhen with all four legs in the air."

  Li Xizhen, who was able to escape from the turtle state after taking off the basket, was angry: "Do Xu Qing and you want to fight?"

  Xu Qinghe waved his hand: "I can't fight. I just dug a basket of potatoes. Who wants to fight with you?" He bent down and picked up the potato basket, said "Hey", and stood up——

  Stop.

  Li Xizhen was disgusted: "Can't you carry it anymore? How dare you laugh at others?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...Brother Zhen, give me a hand."

  "Twist."

  William, who had been sitting on the edge of the field with a dog's tail grass in his mouth and watching the excitement, rushed over, helped him unload the basket, and then asked in an exotic accent: "Do you feel any fractures?"

  Xu Qinghe touched his lower back and grinned: "Probably not, it's probably a muscle strain." Then he looked at the camera in hindsight and said, "Hey, do you want to pinch this section off?"

  The photographer hurriedly said: "If you can pinch it off, you can pinch it off."

  William held Xu Qinghe's arm: "Go back first and I'll show you. I've brought medicine. If it's just a muscle strain, let's continue. If it doesn't work, we'll go to the hospital."

  "good."

  ...

  So, that night, the staff, including Yan Ruoxue, watched helplessly as a helicopter landed on the ground at the entrance of the village and picked up Xu Qinghe and his tall foreign assistant.

  Everyone looked at the helicopter disappearing in the sky, stunned.

  Li Xizhen: "...Holy crap, does Xu Yang cherish artists so much?"

  Yan Ruoxue: "..." This is Xi and BOSS cherishing artists, right?

  She thought of the prince of Zhenhe Film Industry who was dating her.

  A mere helicopter costs hundreds of thousands for a single flight, and millions for a longer flight. The main difficulty is adjusting the route.

  If it were the prince of Zhenhe Pictures, he could do it too.

  But what would he say?

  It's too high-profile and not good.

  It's too luxurious and not good.

  It's too wasteful and not good.

  ...

  She suddenly understood.

  Is she too high-profile, too extravagant, and too wasteful?

  In the eyes of others, she is not worth the price! ! !