Chapter 43

His premonition came true. It was indeed difficult to make money.

He glanced at the direction of the camera, walked to the end of the corridor, took out his mobile phone, raised it slightly to prevent being photographed, and then opened WeChat.

[Pei: [Positioning: Beijing International Airport]]

Very good, the dog man has returned to China, and Zaizai is accompanied by someone at least.

He breathed a sigh of relief and started clicking messages.

[Xu Hehe: Shocked! When the former and the present come together, is it the annihilation of humanity or the loss of morality? 】

[Xu Hehe: What is it that makes two men face each other with swords drawn and look around speechless? is love? Is it hatred? ! 】

[Xu Hehe: Please focus on the large-scale TV series "The Horror of L City" to uncover all kinds of mysteries for you! ! 】

After sending, block again.

Done in one go.

The author has something to say:

Xu Qinghe: Old dog Pei, die! !

Pei Shengye:? ? ?

Chapter 31

Xu Qinghe didn't want to think too badly of others.

But Pei Shengye's precautions were true. With his status and ability, Xu Qinghe didn't think this person would slander casually.

So he later checked the surveillance cameras of the villa and the community. I only saw that Shen Xiyun had met the owner of the Samoyed in the community earlier, and they separated after chatting for a few words. Then, he appeared in front of him holding a potted plant.

He didn't see any problem.

At that time, William and the others also moved in, so Xu Qinghe went to ask them.

Thinking of William explaining to him in Chinese with an exotic accent, he said that he had found something, but there was no evidence to prove that it was Shen Xiyun, and he could not find any relevant shopping records, so he could not be sure.

Having said that, Pei Shengye kicked Shen Xiyun out of the filming crew and threw him to Country K, euphemistically calling it further study.

Xu Qinghe felt that it was not an accident that he was hit.

There are surveillance cameras in the room. How did Shen Xiyun perform this act under surveillance? Isn't he afraid of losing his reputation? Or, what method did he use to avoid it?

Alas, he suddenly began to look forward to the feature film, and he didn't know if the director would cut this part into it.

While thinking wildly, Ren Jingxiao packed up his things and came out.

"Why are you standing there in a daze?" He called to Xu Qinghe, "Let's go down and gather to discuss the afternoon itinerary."

Xu Qinghe said "hmm" and walked over.

Shen Xiyun in the room heard it and raised his voice: "Wait for me, I'll be fine too."

As soon as he finished speaking, he came out, holding a beautiful small box in his hand.

He took out a lavender glass bottle from the box, handed it to Ren Jingxiao, and said: "This is the incense bottle I brought back from country K. This house has not been occupied for a long time. Putting this incense bottle will make the air better."