Chapter 104

Qi Ze smiled and said: "You just asked the crew yesterday, right? Our director told us last night that the show would be changed today."

  "Yes, I'm sorry. I hope it didn't affect your shooting progress."

  "No, I was originally going to shoot this scene."

  "That's good." Xu Qinghe sighed, "I came here to do volunteer work, but I can't work in vain and get a bad name."

  Zize smiled: "Indeed."

  When Xu Qinghe saw that the makeup artist was tinkering with his forehead, he quickly took out his mobile phone: "Brother Qi Ze, can you add me on WeChat? I really like you. If I add you on WeChat, my trip will not be in vain."

  He was frank and frank, and Qi Ze was also very flattered: "You like me?"

  "Of course, I have filmed several villains played by Brother Qi Ze." Xu Qinghe listed a few characters, and then said, "The villain I just finished filming this month specifically made reference to your work in "Ride" The character in "Wind" is very good, but he didn't win the Best Supporting Actor award because the judges were blind!"

  Zize's smile faded slightly: "Really? That character is actually pretty good..."

  "No, no, no, brother Qi Ze, you are really good at acting." Xu Qinghe showed off his special skills and said, "Only when I looked closer did I realize that your appearance is so soft. I can't tell you are thirty. Moreover, With your appearance, you can actually portray the character so hard, it's amazing..."

  Xu Qinghe felt that Qi Ze would be even happier after his words were full of praise.

  Unexpectedly, Qi Ze, who had put away his makeup, stood up and said with some politeness: "Thank you. Actually, I'm not that good. You're flattering me."

  Xu Qinghe, who was still holding up his mobile phone, was stunned for a moment and said hurriedly: "I don't-"

  "My makeup is done." Zize nodded towards him and smiled. "I'll go out and get ready first, take your time~"

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  By the time he came out after putting on makeup, Zize was already sitting on the set, closing his eyes and brewing his emotions.

  Xu Qinghe hesitated and wanted to step forward, but was spotted by the sharp-eyed director, who called him over and told him about the play - even though it was only one minute, it was still a play and had to be filmed to be interesting.

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to calm down and concentrate on listening to the rehearsed moves.

  ...

  A one-minute scene took a whole morning to shoot.

  When it was over, Xu Qinghe did not go directly to Qi Ze. Instead, he took his mobile phone and added all the WeChat accounts of the director, producer, actors and staff... Qi Ze's WeChat account was also successfully obtained.

  Then, before getting home, he immediately sent a WeChat message to Qi Ze in the nanny car.

  Thinking about Qi Ze's reaction in the dressing room, he didn't beat around the bush and went straight to the point——

  [Xu Hehe: Brother Qi Ze, are you interested in changing jobs to Xuyang Culture? 】

  Zize's WeChat reply was very quick:

  [Qi Ze: No, thank you [smile.jpg]]

  Xu Qinghe persevered and began to send him company profiles, company articles of association, and cooperation projects that the company had publicly released this year.