Chapter 281-285

The entrance to the villa area is a long, quiet tree-lined avenue with few pedestrians, let alone shops. If we don't drive these fans away and move to the main road at this speed, half an hour will be less.

Huang Xin and Shen Dong could withstand it, but Zaizai couldn't.

The child had just been coaxed into changing, and when he turned around, he started crying again.

Xu Qinghe was helpless.

Xu Qinghe frowned and looked at the fans on both sides who were following the car step by step and patting the car windows, and said: "It's okay to keep going through this. I'll go out and say a few words."

Huang Xin objected: "Don't go out, stay safe in the car, who knows what these crazy people can do."

Xu Qinghe looked around and said, "It's okay. They are all little girls. They all have cameras in their hands. They probably won't want to smash them."

Huang Xin also took the time to glance around, hesitated, and stepped on the brakes: "Okay, let Dongzi come back first and protect you."

Xu Qinghe said "hmm" and looked down at Zaizai: "Zai Zai, can you sit by yourself for a while? Dad is going to drive away the big monster."

Zaizai shook his head desperately and hugged his neck hard: "No, no, no, no, oh, oh, daddy~"

Xu Qinghe tried to coax her again, but couldn't let it go and gave up.

Outside, Shen Dong noticed that the car was parked. He immediately understood and hurried back. He drove away Xu Qing and the fans on the other side of the car door, and opened his hands to stop them two steps away.

The little girls immediately screamed and cheered, shouting "Hehe, Hehe" one after another.

Huang Xin unlocked the car door, Xu Qinghe hugged Zaizai, and finally confirmed: "Dad really wants to go out. Can you wait for dad in the car?"

Zaizai buried his head: "No, no, no, no!"

Xu Qinghe: "."

Open the door and get off.

The cheers, screams, and shutter sounds were mixed together, making people's heads buzz.

Zaizai hugged Xu Qinghe tightly, timidly buried her head in his neck, and whispered: "Dad~"

Xu Qinghe felt heartbroken, touched the back of his head, and scanned the audience.

These fans shouted for a while, then found that he was standing there and watching with cold eyes, and his voice gradually became quieter.

One of them, Xu Qing, put down his camera with the pony-tailed girl who was very familiar and had seen him several times, put away his excitement, and looked at him pitifully: "Hehe, are you angry? We just like you too much."

other people:

"Yes, yes, Hehe, I want your autograph!"

"Hehe, you are so handsome, can I take a photo with you?"

"Hehe, your skin is so good!"

Seeing that they were about to get excited again, Xu Qinghe made a downward movement with his palms, and everyone became quiet again.

Xu Qinghe said with a rare stern face: "I don't think you like me. You just like this process of satisfying your own selfish desires. Your liking has seriously disturbed the life of me and my family. I don't like it, so please leave."

Little girls:

"Hehe, you misunderstood us."

"We are just waiting outside."