Chapter 106

Xu Qinghe strongly invited them: "Save a meal together? Or go out to eat. The restaurant that Brother Shengye took me to last time was very good. We can try it."

  Mrs. Guan felt tired and refused.

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to hold Zaizai and send them out.

  That night, he originally wanted to mention this matter to Pei Shengye, but he didn't expect this guy to work overtime until late at night, waiting and waiting, and he fell asleep while waiting.

  The next morning, while he was working on his dance homework with Zaizai at home, Mrs. Luo's WeChat message came over.

  She didn't talk about the spokesperson directly, but sent him a bunch of on-the-ground photos and introductions to help mountainous areas.

  Xu Qinghe felt unbearable when he looked at it.

  Then, Mrs. Luo called.

  The advertising spokesperson of the charity association has definitely found him. He can go to their charity association to sign a contract today and fly there immediately for filming tomorrow.

  Xu Qinghe responded politely and hung up the phone, feeling numb.

  This Mrs. Luo has many tricks one after another, and she can't wait for time. Is she really being slaughtered like a fat sheep?

  He told Wen Ruichen about the situation, and the latter——

  [Wen Ruichen: Do you want to refuse? I can come forward in the name of the brokerage company and help you refuse. 】

  Xu Qinghe hesitated again.

  Then, he poked Pei Shengye and told the truth.

  [Pei: Do you want to go to the mountainous area to see the situation? If it's really difficult, it doesn't matter if you get tricked? 】

  Go straight to the center of gravity.

  [Xu Hehe: Yeah. 】

  [Xu Hehe: I have some money now, so I should be able to donate a little. If not, I still have many groups]

  [Pei: So, you have taken the bait]

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  [Pei: I asked you to add her on WeChat just for this reason, why not go? 】

  [Xu Hehe: ...makes sense. 】

  [Xu Hehe: Then I'll take it. 】

  [Pei: Yeah. 】

  Xu Qinghe suddenly understood and told Wen Ruichen that he had accepted the job and would go to the charity association to sign a contract when he had time.

  [Wen Ruichen: Have you thought about it so quickly? 】

  [Xu Hehe: That's right, the big devil suggested going. 】

  [Wen Ruichen: That's no problem. 】

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  After finalizing the contract and booking the flight tickets, Xu Qinghe took his assistant Shen Dong with him early the next morning and flew to the southwest mountainous area with the staff and photographer to start a three-day shooting work.

  Plus a two-day round trip, he could just come back before his next crew started working.

  After the plane landed, they transferred to a bus, then a minibus, and they arrived at a small station in a mountainous county. Someone picked them up in a minivan.