Chapter 95

Shen Xiyun deserves to be the one who can win the Best Actor Award. Seriously, his acting skills are really impeccable. Xu Qinghe is already in the learning stage. His opponents are giving him strong output one after another, and he is like a sponge in water, absorbing it constantly.

  After the show, Shen Xiyun didn't say any unnecessary nonsense, except for necessary communication, and even seemed to go around him a little bit.

  Xu Qinghe thought about it and felt that Shen Xiyun should have seen the so-called breaking news post - Tsk, it seems that this guy can't bear it. Isn't he bundled with his love rival to speculate on CP? This is to avoid suspicion.

  He completely forgot that when he first found out, he dragged Pei Shengye and Fan Yihan to vomit a lot of bitterness.

  Although there was a delay of a few days at first, the filming went smoothly, and Xu Qinghe finished filming almost a week earlier than originally planned.

  Holding the bouquet prepared by the crew, Xu Qinghe hugged the staff one by one and said goodbye.

  When he hugged Director Luo, Xu Qinghe said: "Thank you, Director Luo. I have learned a lot from you during this time. Thank you, Director Luo, for your generous teachings!" After thinking about it, he quickly added, "Remember to consider me if you have good scripts in the future. ."

  Director Luo smiled and said: "You are not bad, I will definitely consider you in the future."

  Xu Qinghe: "Wait." He took out his cell phone and turned on the recording, "Come on, you say it again, I want to record it so that you don't regret it in the future."

  Director Luo smiled and kicked him, scolding him with a smile: "You bastard."

  Xu Qinghe jumped away with the flower in his arms and shouted: "Director Luo, you just said something polite. If you had said it earlier, you would have deceived my feelings."

  Director Luo still had the script in his hand. He raised his hand and smashed it when he heard this: "Bad boy, I think you don't want to finish the filming. Do you want to shoot a few more scenes? Where are the scene notes? Does Xu Qinghe have a few? Didn't the camera get it right?"

  Xu Qinghe immediately ran out holding the flowers: "Goodbye, Director Luo, bye, Director Luo."

  Director Luo yelled: "You bastard, don't run away if you have the guts." The smile on his face did not fade.

  The producer next to him laughed and said, "Young people are lively."

  Director Luo nodded: "It's very good. He has a good temperament, is willing to learn and ponder, and the company supports him. His future prospects are limitless."

  The producer recalled the meals he had been invited to by Xuyang Culture in the past two months, and nodded: "Indeed, this guy is a little lucky."

  Director Luo looked around and lowered his voice: "Didn't you say I have a boyfriend? I guess..." He gave a look.

  The producer immediately understood: "Then we will still look for him in the future?"

  Director Luo: "Looking for it, why not? Young man, what's wrong with falling in love?"

  Producer: "..."

  Xu Qinghe naturally didn't know what they were talking about quietly. He ran out and bumped into Shen Xiyun.

  Shen Xiyun glanced at the bouquet in his hand and smiled politely: "Congratulations on wrapping up."