Chapter 40

This competition includes dancing and singing, and the feature film will be split into two episodes, with the dance part aired first.

Fan Yihan kept buzzing on WeChat, threatening to slap the faces of fans who said he was zero-spirited. Xu Qinghe ignored him at all, threw his phone aside, and followed his usual pace, taking Zaizai to take a bath and play in the water. , played crawling games with him for a while, and coaxed him to fall asleep, and then began to take care of himself slowly.

By the time he finished dilly-dallying and sat back comfortably on the bed, "Youth Dance" had finished playing for almost two hours.

Fan Yihan was silent.

Xu Qinghe turned down the volume on his tablet and started watching the show.

After all, it was a recorded broadcast. All the results and reactions on the day of the game had been recorded, so he didn't pay attention to the results of the game at all. He just wanted to watch the barrage.

I have to say that "Dancing Youth" is very sincere. It has found all capable singers or dancers. The choreography and sound effects are also great, and it is very enjoyable to watch.

Liu Ling, who is not a popular singer, Li Xizhen, who sings and dances, Zhao Xinzhi, a member of the girl group...

In the studio, Xu Qinghe had to prepare for the show and couldn't watch other people's performances at all. Now he really enjoyed watching them carefully. The barrage was full of praises, and occasionally there were a few comments to criticize, which were harmless.

Well, most of these criticisms are on Li Xizhen's team.

Among such a bunch of artists, Fan Yihan is the only one who made his acting debut, and he also found an assistant who also made his acting debut.

I don't know whether it was intentional by the director or God's will, but their group came to the end of the draw.

The progress bar has reached the last group.

Xu Qinghe sat up straight, ready to check his performance.

The sporadic barrage that originally only had two or three lines suddenly disappeared.

Xu Qinghe: "?"

Is it stuck?

He glanced at the signal bar, it was full.

no problem.

Looking at the screen again, a dense area suddenly appeared——

"N brush my wife"

"My wife has a nice waist!"

"My wife is so beautiful and I want to..."

"My wife is really full of energy!!"

"Wife..."

My wife, who filled the screen, blocked the whole screen.

Xu Qinghe: "..."

The dance he and Fan Yihan performed was not actually hula. To be more precise, it was a tribal dance mixed with elements of folk dance.

According to Fan Yihan's plan, he is going to use rough tribal dance to show his strength and spirit!

But their dance teachers adapted it one after another, incorporating elements of folk dance, adding a bit of softness to the monotonous display of strength, making the dance less monotonous.

But no matter how soft it is, this kind of tribal dance is still full of power and momentum. In addition, he and Fan Yihan were all covered in black and wore rough and tacky grass skirts...