Chapter 20

Shen Xiyun looked at him: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

  Xu Qinghe raised his eyebrows and smiled.

  Pei Qiwen looked around: "Is there anything I don't know?"

  Just as the waiter brought some juices over, Xu Qinghe stood up, picked up a glass of orange juice, put it into his hand, and said seriously: "Children should read more, otherwise they won't know what's going on when they are coaxed."

  Pei Qiwen jumped up in anger and raised his hand holding the orange juice glass——

  "Don't be stupid." Xu Qinghe grabbed him, "Kindergarten kids shouldn't play this kind of trick anymore."

  Pei Qiwen: "...you take care of me!"

  Xu Qinghe had no choice but to take down the orange juice, put it on the table, and then waved to the nanny to bring Zaizai over.

  Pei Qiwen was grabbed by his arm and struggled: "Let me go, don't think I dare-"

  Suddenly a baby was stuffed into his hand.

  he:"!"

  Xu Qinghe helped him adjust his posture and said, "This should be your little nephew? Give him a hug."

  The baby was less than a hundred days old. It was small and soft. It moved its hands and feet in Pei Qiwen's arms and grinned at him.

  Pei Qiwen: "..."

  Xu Qinghe patted him: "Hold him, if he falls, your brother Shengye won't be able to spare you."

  Pei Qiwen didn't dare to move anymore.

  Xu Qinghe smiled secretly and turned to Shen Xiyun, but just in time to see his eyes retracted from Zaizai.

  He paused and said directly: "Senior Shen likes my brother Ye?"

  Shen Xiyun still looked calm and calm, saying: "Qiwen doesn't know the inside story, he's just talking nonsense, don't take it to heart."

  Xu Qinghe also laughed: "Young man doesn't know, does Senior Shen know too? I originally thought it was a misunderstanding, but now it seems that I am stupid and sweet." I don't know what means Shen Xiyun used to make that bird The Samoyed came out and he had to check back.

  Shen Xiyun: "I don't understand what you mean-"

  "It doesn't matter if you don't understand. Life will be long in the future." Xu Qinghe smiled and said, "After all, I have no other advantages but being petty."

  Pei Qiwen, who was holding his child, couldn't help complaining: "What kind of advantage is this?"

  Shen Xiyun's face darkened slightly: "Mr. Xu is joking. You are so petty, what does it have to do with me?" After a pause, he couldn't help but sarcastically said, "Brother Shengye will never let you mess around, let alone If I won't support you, what's the use of being petty-minded?"

  Xu Qinghe: "This is our family matter and we don't need anyone else to worry about it."

  Perhaps the words "outsider" stung Shen Xiyun's heart. He was silent for a moment, twitching the corner of his mouth: "It's me who's troublesome." He turned and left.

  Pei Qiwen, who was holding the child in his arms, was anxious: "Brother Xiyun! Brother Xiyun, wait for me." As soon as he tried to move, the little boy started to move his hands and feet again. He was so panicked, "You, you come and take him away!"