Chapter 256-260

Xu Qinghe knew that he had made many people worried, so he nodded honestly: "Okay."

  Wen Ruichen: "And at Channel

  Xu Qinghe was shocked: "You went to negotiate compensation?"

  Wen Ruichen: "...Do you think I'm stupid? I didn't care about them. I called the police when you left last night."

  Xu Qinghe: "."

  Wen Ruichen: "You can search for replays online later. When you fell, we were far away. The staff arrived first, and they came up and dragged you off the stage. If Ren Jingxiao and the two hadn't jumped directly from the seats Come down and rush to the stage to stop them, you will be dragged off on the spot - shit, I didn't know where you were injured at the time."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  I thought to myself, it seems that the martial arts scenes between Qi Ze and Ren Jingxiao were not in vain.

  Wen Ruichen took two deep breaths: "I took a step slowly to get on stage and found that your breathing and heartbeat had stopped. Fortunately, Qi Ze had learned this for filming, so he immediately gave you CPR - the host and the staff were still yelling at you. Moved aside and wanted to continue the party - in their eyes, sharing human lives is not as important as the party and live broadcast."

  Xu Qinghe hurriedly comforted him: "Don't be angry, don't be angry. It's not worth arguing with this kind of person." He changed the subject and joked, "You three are all my lifesavers. How can I thank you later? How about I use my own body to express my gratitude to you?" Do you agree?"

  Wen Ruichen: "You——"

  "Qinghe." The person reading the documents on the sofa didn't even raise his head. "If you are tired, take a rest and let Mr. Wen go back and deal with things."

  Xu Qinghe: "."

  Wen Ruichen: "."

  Zhang Yuansheng: "Cough, cough."

  Wen Ruichen glared at Xu Qinghe and said cautiously: "I'm sorry, Mr. Pei, I have a few more things to do. I'll finish them right away."

  Xu Qinghe glared at the sofa: "Look at your documents and don't interrupt."

  Pei Shengye didn't even look at them.

  Wen Ruichen quickly returned to business: "The police station sealed off the scene last night. This wave is bound to cause a big stir. There is a company at Channel affected."

  He looked at Xu Qinghe seriously, "I'm sorry to make such a decision without your consent, but I think filming is filming, and the principles of life cannot be lost. This kind of platform is so indifferent to human life -"

  Xu Qinghe waved his hand: "Nothing wrong. If I still had the energy at that time, I would have gone further than you. I didn't smash their stage on the spot. You have a good temper."

  Wen Ruichen frowned: "This is a big platform after all. If they ban you in the future, many crews will not cooperate with you. You have to know that before some dramas are filmed, you don't know which platform will buy them. Others are out of risk control , I will also give up on you first... I seemed to be too impulsive at the time."

  Xu Qinghe was speechless: "So, you are trying to persuade me to give up my acting career?"

  Wen Ruichen: "..."

  Xu Qinghe pursed his lips toward the sofa: "Mr. Pei can just sign a few hundred million, and if I don't have any more scenes to film, I'll just go home and eat soft food, and you can just bring in the newcomers. It's such a simple matter. "