Chapter 28

During this time, they lived in the town at night and hid somewhere in the village during the day. Anyway, he had never seen them before.

  William in the passenger seat smiled: "When we were on missions before, it was much more difficult than this. This is a good place."

  After living together for a long time, Xu Qinghe knew something about their situation, so he didn't ask any more questions. He just said, "If there is any inconvenience, just say it. Mr. Pei has a lot of money anyway." Naturally, he paid for the bodyguards hired by Pei Shengye.

  William immediately gave a thumbs up: "Don't worry, I won't save Mr. Pei any money."

  Everyone in the car laughed.

  Xu Qinghe was so tired from having day and night dramas during this period that he chatted for a few words and then fell asleep leaning on the back of his chair.

  Slept all the way to the airport.

  After collecting the tickets, as soon as he walked into the waiting area, he bumped into Fan Yihan, who was wearing a ball cap, sunglasses and fully armed.

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "There won't be many scenes for you next? Why did you run away?"

  Fan Yihan raised her chin: "Do you think it's you? I have other work, so it's normal to take a day off, right?"

  After all, they had been filming together for more than half a month. In recent days, he had been shameless enough to go work in the village with Xu Qinghe, so the two of them had become quite familiar.

  Xu Qinghe felt that this guy had a lot of flaws, but he wasn't too bad.

  However, he was not used to this man's bad habits.

  So, he stretched out his hand, covered Fan Yihan's ball cap, and patted his head down as high as the sky, and patted him twice more like a dog.

  Fan Yihan was dissatisfied: "What are you doing?"

  Xu Qinghe: "Don't look at people with your chin, I'm allergic to my chin."

  Fan Yihan: "..."

  Naturally, there was a lot of bickering and back-and-forth. It wasn't until they boarded the plane that the two of them stopped talking like they were in primary schools and each put on eye masks to catch up on sleep.

  As soon as the plane landed, the two of them turned on their mobile phones at the same time.

  Xu Qinghe was looking at the time, while Fan Yihan's cell phone beeped a series of message notifications.

  Xu Qinghe looked at him sideways.

  Fan Yihan was also startled. He casually swiped and opened his agent's WeChat account——

  Xu Qinghe was not curious about other people's private affairs. He was about to leave with his bag on his back when he was grabbed by the arm.

  Xu Qinghe turned around: "?"

  Fan Yihan: "...we are both on trending searches."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

Chapter 22

  Fan Yihan turned the phone around, and the screen was directly in front of Xu Qinghe.

  He said: "Take a look."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." So close, it's hard to see.

  Pushing the screen further away, he glanced at it casually.