Chapter 90

Xu Qinghe immediately recalled the dogecoin's rhetoric about teaching him how to hit the wooden warehouse.

  [Xu Hehe: Get out! 】

  [Pei: Where did you want to go? I said boxing. 】

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  Well, this dogecoin really knows how to punch, and I have changed several sandbags.

  Xu Qinghe closed the window in shame and anger, and looked up to meet Shen Xiyun's gaze.

  He faked a smile: "Brother Xiyun, are you looking for something from me? I just sent a message to my boyfriend and I didn't pay attention."

  Emphasis: boyfriend.

  The ears of the surrounding staff perked up, and their eyes began to drift this way.

  Shen Xiyun seemed not to notice, but just smiled: "I wanted to ask if you were injured... I was sorry just now, I was too involved in the drama, maybe I used too much force."

  Xu Qinghe also laughed: "Brother Xiyun, you're welcome. I didn't seem to be able to control my strength just now - if you don't feel well, don't hold on. If it's like last time and you get sick halfway through recording, everyone's work will be in vain."

  As soon as these words came out, Shen Xiyun's face froze: "Haha, don't worry, it won't happen."

  Xu Qinghe said hypocritically: "That's good. I also hope you are safe and healthy."

  Several staff members were nervous, and some people ran to Director Luo and muttered.

  After a while, Director Luo came over: "Xiyun, are you okay? Were you too excited in the scene just now? Do you want to go to the hospital for a check-up?"

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  It took a lot of explanations to convince Director Luo that he was fine.

  Xu Qinghe sat there watching the show with a smile on his face, feeling relaxed and refreshed. After beating someone up twice, and still being able to make him sick with green tea, it was... so cool.

  Perhaps thinking of Shen Xiyun's body, Director Luo moved the heroine's role to the front in the afternoon so that he could have a good rest.

  Xu Qinghe, who had the most scenes with the male protagonist, earned half a day's rest.

  Of course, he didn't stay lazy, but moved to Zhang Xiaomuzha, learned things from Director Luo, and listened to him directing plays; listening to him teach actors' positions and movements... it was a completely different approach from Teacher Gao.

  He listened with great interest and didn't even look at his phone.

  When Wen Ruichen's call came, he didn't want to answer it yet.

  But we were filming here, and if the shock continued, Director Luo's eyes would pierce him into pieces.

  Xu Qinghe quickly grabbed his phone and ran away.

  After a while, he came back again and nuzzled close to Director Luo.

  Director Luo glanced at him and continued to look at the camera until the scene was finished.

  "What's the matter?" He took the initiative to ask Xu Qinghe.

  Xu Qinghe blinked: "Director Luo, how did you know something was wrong with me?"

  Director Luo was not happy: "You are just about to have words carved on your face."

  Xu Qinghe: "."