Chapter 73

Pei Shengye: "..."

  There were several suspicious gasps in the office.

  Xu Qinghe coughed lightly: "Sorry to trouble you, Zhang Te."

  "No trouble, no trouble." Zhang Yuansheng led him to the corner, turned on a computer, and introduced in a low voice, "The password is 666888, the original password. No internal programs have been installed, so you can use it without worry."

  "Okay, thank you."

  As soon as Xu Qinghe sat down, a pillow came from nowhere and was placed on his back.

  He quickly thanked everyone again.

  "Teacher Xu, you're welcome."

  "Teacher Xu, take a good rest."

  "Thank you for your hard work, Teacher Xu."

  "I'll make it for you if you want something to drink, Teacher Xu."

  ...

  Not as enthusiastic as the secretarial team, but more like the public relations department downstairs.

  Pei Shengye was speechless. It seems that this one is really more comfortable outside.

  He silently picked up the notebook and returned to his office.

  The glass door closed automatically with a soft "click" sound, and a low cheer immediately sounded in the office.

  "Thank you, Teacher Xu, for saving your life!"

  ...

  Xu Qinghe: "..." There is no need to be so exaggerated.

  Although extremely popular in the secretarial group, he was still Alexander.

  While others are busy typing on the keyboard, he is watching TV; while others are answering the phone, he is watching videos...

  An hour is fine.

  By the second hour, he couldn't sit still.

  Fortunately, at half past ten, Pei Shengye had a small meeting.

  Xu Qinghe took advantage of his absence to escape and ran away.

  Pei Shengye, who was in a meeting and listening to his subordinate's report, suddenly lit up the screen of his cell phone beside him.

  He glanced sideways——

  [William: Got into Fan Yihan's car]

  [William: perspective photo.jpg]

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  [Pei: Let him play, just keep an eye on him. 】

  [William: OK]

  He thought it was just a half-day trip to the city, but at noon that day, William's message came over again, which directly pointed to the location of the Beijing Airport.

  [Pei:? 】

  [William: I was careless. Fan bought the tickets in advance and they flew to L city. 】

  And he can only wait for the next flight.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

Chapter 50

  Xu Qinghe took Fan Yihan's VIP ticket, slept comfortably, and woke up in L city.

  After accompanying Fan Yihan to pick up his luggage, and then taking a taxi to the hotel he had booked, Xu Qinghe took out his mobile phone and first sent a message to William, telling him that he had arrived in L City and that he was on holiday today; then he took his time to send a message to Pei Shengye. ——