Chapter 70

You know, the bullfrog's nerves are extremely sensitive. If the head is chopped off, the limbs will continue to move, which looks very penetrating.

  Yan Ruoxue was the first to be defeated, threw the knife and ran away: "Ahhh, it's so cruel. How did those restaurants do it?!"

  Then there is Li Xizhen. He disliked Yan Ruoxue and the girls, so he volunteered to join them.

  Yan Ruoxue was not angry at all and gave in: "That's right, I'm a bitch, come on! If you don't, you're not a man!"

  Li Xizhen stepped forward boldly, grabbed a frog, raised the knife in his hand, chopped off the head, rinsed it under the faucet, and put it on the chopping board.

  "Look, isn't this simple?"

  Yan Ruoxue covered her eyes, letting out some gaps between her fingers, urging him: "Peel the skin, peel it quickly."

  "Don't rush, don't rush." ​​Li Xizhen started peeling it off - "Fuck - hiss! Why is it still moving?"

  Although he didn't jump away, his hand had stopped and his face didn't look good.

  Yan Ruoxue got excited: "Peel it quickly, it's just a frog, can it still eat you?"

  Li Xizhen gritted his teeth and continued peeling. During the process, the frog kept bouncing, as if struggling to its death.

  After peeling off this one, Li Xizhen didn't care whether it was clean or not. He threw away the knife and washed his hands, shouting: "This is not my job, whose job belongs to me!"

  Yan Ruoxue: "Tch, you don't see many men."

  Li Xizhen pretended not to hear.

  Yan Ruoxue asked Feng Yushu for help: "Brother Yushu, do you want to try? I'll trade with you, I can kill the eels!"

  Feng Yushu witnessed everything just now and hesitated: "Actually, I am quite a girl..."

  Yan Ruoxue: "..."

  Luo Jiasheng couldn't bear to laugh: "I'll switch with you, I'll -"

  "Eh? Why are you standing there?" Xu Qinghe walked in with a basket of things and joked, "I'm just going to walk away for a while, so you don't have to wait for me, right?"

  Yan Ruoxue rushed over in a hurry: "Qinghe, can you kill the frog?"

  "Of course." He has done it before. He raised the basket and said, "I'm going to ask the fellow villagers for some perilla, and I'll cook it for you to eat later - wait a minute," he hugged the basket tightly and looked at the staff suspiciously, "I earned this with my labor. Yes, the program team won't confiscate it, right?"

  Staff behind the camera: "...No."

  Yan Ruoxue was curious: "Why did you work for it?"

  Xu Qinghe casually said: "Let's chat with my fellow countrymen. This is a mental exercise, and the uncle's accent is a bit strong."

  Everyone: "..."

  Yan Ruoxue was speechless: "You are powerful, please kill Tian □□ quickly, this is our mission!"

  Xu Qinghe handed the basket to her: "OK, I'll kill it, you can just clean it."

  Yan Ruoxue reminded him that killing frogs was a bit cruel.

  Xu Qinghe patted her arm: "Don't worry, I'm also cruel."

  Yan Ruoxue was worried, holding the basket and watching from the side.