Chapter 3

Xu Qinghe put away his phone and raised his head: "Brother Zhao, if my account is stolen, then the company's account has not been stolen, right?"

  Zhao Xianyi said angrily: "This is all a mess caused by your brainlessness. Regarding Weibo, I -"

  "Brother Zhao, the termination contract has been signed, so don't worry about it." Xu Qinghe picked up the documents on the table and handed them over, "I have been taking care of you for more than a year. Before I leave, I will give you a gift."

  Zhao Xianyi took it, his anger still unabated: "Don't think - an indictment?" His voice changed, and he hurriedly opened the document to check it.

  Accepting bribes, private activities, misappropriation of public funds...

  He was furious: "What do you mean?"

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "That's what I mean. I helped you get a half-year vacation from the company. You don't have to take anyone with you anymore. Just respond to the complaint."

  Zhao Xianyi: "..."

  Xu Qinghe stood up and left, walked to the door, thought of something, and turned around: "I almost forgot, I also used your name to send a gift to Minghui's Director Liu. I guess Director Liu's house is busy right now."

  Director Liu was the person who hooked up with Zhao Xianyi and waited for him in the room Zhao Xianyi had opened on the night of the celebration banquet... If he hadn't drunk too much and gone to the wrong room, today would have been a dead end.

  He also went to the wrong room in his previous life... Unfortunately, no one believed him.

  Facing Zhao Xianyi's disbelieving face, Xu Qinghe smiled even more happily, "That's it, we'll never see you again!"

  ...

  The night before leaving Beijing, several friends acted as hosts and invited Xu Qinghe to the famous Quiet Bar on West Street as a way to see him off.

  Xu Qinghe was not easy to recommend, so he went.

  None of them were big names, and the light in the quiet bar was dim. They didn't book a private room, so they just sat in the booths in the lobby, eating and drinking, chatting about their current situation, and they didn't understand when Xu Qinghe mentioned that he had spent all his money to terminate the contract.

  Xu Qinghe didn't explain much. He only said that he would continue to film in the future, but now he just wanted to change his agency.

  Zhou Mo, who co-starred with him in "Old Dream", felt regretful: "How many people envy you when you started out? If you want to change, you don't have to change now. You are too impulsive."

  Xu Qinghe said: "This company's philosophy is not in line with mine. Life is still long. I don't want to take the wrong path from the beginning."

  Everyone has heard about the situation of Shengdong Entertainment for a long time, and it is hard to persuade them after hearing this.

  Pan Xingzhi raised his glass: "Okay, today I'm here to see Qinghe off. Don't be miserable - come on, Qinghe, do it. I wish you a bright future!"

  Xu Qinghe picked up the juice and clinked the glasses helplessly: "My cup is more than three times bigger than yours. Do you really want to drink it?"

  Pan Xingzhi said angrily: "You drink juice and I drink. What did I say?"

  Others booed: "It's just that the old man insists on drinking juice. It's unethical. Either do it or serve him wine!"