Chapter 126-130

Qi Ze frowned: "Yang Ninghao, don't—"

  "That's not true." Xu Qinghe slowly patted the dust on his clothes. The ancient costume was troublesome, it was big and wide, not only stained with dust, but also affected his ability to fight. "My sponsor is really not very good, otherwise I wouldn't let you fool around here. I am the male lead, and this drama will most likely lead to failure, but you..." He raised his eyes and glanced at Yang Ninghao with contempt, "Others will follow me. It's like watching a monkey show."

  Qi Ze hurriedly said: "Qinghe, don't talk nonsense." What kind of person is the financier but not the financier?

  But Yang Ninghao only heard the word "monkey show" and became furious: "Who do you think is doing monkey show?"

  Xu Qinghe had no interest in playing tricks with him, so he just smiled: "Aren't you very awesome? I'll wait here. If you don't get me out of the set, you have to be careful later... We have a lot of action scenes ahead, right? If there are any bumps in the road, don't blame me."

  Yang Ninghao's face darkened: "Are you threatening me?"

  Xu Qinghe was surprised: "You just heard it?"

  Yang Ninghao: "...You are so loud. You don't think your lousy company and financier will go head-to-head with our Chuangshi Pictures, do you?" He sneered, "I advise you not to be ignorant of good and bad -"

  "What are you doing?!" the director's loud voice came from the door, "We started fighting just after get off work. Didn't we film enough? Why don't we have someone hang you up and continue filming?"

  The three of them looked over.

  The literary director and the producer hurried in, followed by the make-up artist and assistant Yang Ninghao who were looking around.

  Yang Ninghao glared at his assistant, then turned to the literary director and others: "I was slapped a few times for no reason, and you don't care?!" He turned his head to show them his swollen and sore face.

  The literary director was shocked: "Who hit you?" His eyes swept over the good old Qi Ze and landed on Xu Qinghe.

  Xu Qinghe calmly raised his hand: "It's me."

  The literary director was furious: "Why did you beat him? He still has to film, how much time will it take to be swollen like this -"

  "My face is not swollen, and I don't think there will be much progress... Literary director, please change to a male protagonist." Xu Qinghe sincerely suggested, "As it is now, every day is a waste of money."

  Literary director: "Which actor is not NG? No matter how NG you are, that's no reason for you to fight!"

  The producer also taught him a lesson.

  Xu Qinghe decisively admitted his mistake: "I'm sorry, I was impulsive this time. I shouldn't have been impulsive because I almost committed a murder. I apologize."

  Literary Director: "...What do you mean?"

  Xu Qinghe pointed to the iron hairpin on the ground, then pointed to Yang Ninghao, and explained what had just happened simply and clearly. After that, he walked over, picked up the iron hairpin, and poked it hard against the green curtained ground. Just poke a hole.

  "It's really strong. The prop team worked hard." He smiled.

  The literary director and producer all changed their faces, and even Qi Ze felt frightened.

  The literary director glared at Yang Ninghao and asked: "What are you doing? Do you want to kill someone?!"

  Yang Ninghao was dissatisfied: "What does it have to do with me? I'm just throwing up my sleeves, who knows he won't be able to stand firmly!"