Chapter 136-140

When I get busy, I really don't hear anything happening outside the window.

  When Zhenhe Pictures' capital injection came in, and the literary director was so happy that he got off work early, he suddenly remembered Pei Qiwen, picked up the phone number he had saved in Country K and called it, and it showed that the number was empty.

  Then he sent a message to Pei Shengye.

  [Xu Hehe: Why did Pei Qiwen return to China? 】

  Pei Shengye might have been busy. After waiting for a while and not receiving a reply, he went to take a shower.

  When he came out, he saw Pei Shengye's message:

  [Pei: Is he causing trouble for you? 】

  [Xu Hehe: No, he also injected capital into our crew. 】

  [Xu Hehe: I'm just curious about why he returned to China and went to work in Zhenhe. 】

  [Pei: I don't know]

  [Xu Hehe:? 】

  [Xu Hehe: Isn't he your cousin? 】

  [Pei: Not familiar]

  [Xu Hehe:...]

  Okay, it's not that important anyway.

  Xu Qinghe looked at the time and made a video call directly.

  The person on the other side waited for a while before picking up.

  Xu Qinghe: "You're not a fool." He avoided looking and scolded angrily, "What are you doing?!"

  Pei Shengye, who was shirtless, pulled a towel and wiped his hair, saying jokingly: "I just took a shower. What did you think I was doing?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." peeking at the camera.

  The zoomed-in camera only revealed the strong shoulders and neck lines.

  He breathed a sigh of relief, finally turned back and looked at the man seriously.

  The messy wet hair softens the man's sharp facial features, the raised upper arm muscles are looming, the clear collarbone, the sexy Adam's apple...

  Pei Shengye stopped and looked at him with a half-smile: "I'm drooling."

  Xu Qinghe suddenly came to his senses and glared at him in embarrassment: "You're the one drooling!" After scolding him, he still avoided the camera with a guilty conscience and secretly wiped his lips. He breathed a sigh of relief when no water stains were found.

  The man seemed to see his actions through his mobile phone and chuckled.

  Xu Qinghe turned back to the camera and pretended that nothing happened: "Why are you taking a shower so late? Is Zaizai still asleep?"

  The man's camera turned - under the dim wall lamp in the distance, the little fat boy was sleeping with his arms spread out, and was not awakened by the movement at all.

  Xu Qinghe looked at him eagerly: "Hey, I'm already asleep. I still want to video chat with him for a while."

  The man threw the towel away, turned back to the camera, and sneered at him: "You think we haven't been able to talk to each other even if we sleep, and you think he slept too late if we haven't slept. Why don't you stop busy and come back to take him."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." muttered, "I just miss him."

  Pei Shengye looked at him: "You just miss him?"