Chapter 221-225

"Such achievements will not be forgotten because of this little accident, right? This can easily chill the hearts of conscientious entrepreneurs."

  Pei Shengye said seriously: "My family Qinghe is right."

  Shen Ling: "..."

  youth:"......"

  William turned his head, his shoulders shaking.

  Xu Qinghe: "I heard that the national aerospace sector is in great need of XX mine, but because XX mine is scarce and expensive, many projects are progressing slowly, right?"

  Pei Shengye paused.

  Shen Ling's eyes lit up.

  The young man in camouflage also looked excited.

  William looked both ways, happy.

  Xu Qinghe turned to look at Pei Shengye: "Brother Shengye, your mine in country L seems to have XX mine, right?" There was still a threat in his eyes.

  Pei Shengye was helpless: "How do you know?"

  Xu Qinghe: "You had a meeting in the study last time, and I heard it... Is it okay to give me a discount and support your country's aerospace industry?"

  Pei Shengye raised his eyebrows: "Discount?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...it can't be free. You still have to pay wages. Is it above the cost price? You decide the discount."

  Pei Shengye smiled: "That's no problem."

  Xu Qinghe turned back to look at Shen Ling again: "Commander Shen, do you want it? It's discounted. It's probably still a little higher than the cost price."

  He didn't even need to ask Shen Ling whether he knew about the XX mine or whether the Ministry of Aerospace needed it... As Shen Ling, he knew very well what the country needed.

  After thinking for a while, he added, "Only sell it to our country, China."

  really--

  Shen Ling smiled happily and said happily: "Then I will thank you on behalf of the Aerospace Department!"

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled and said, "What about today?"

  Shen Ling: "Hey, we didn't even know if there were people being held hostage at the scene. It was our oversight that caused people to be accidentally injured during the firefight... I will write a review later!"

  Camouflage youth: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "If such a ruthless gangster stays for one more day, there will be many more victims. The injured people will definitely understand and support him." Even if you don't understand, you have to understand. Just the virtues of the Zhang family and his son... ha.

  Shen Ling: "You are right, they don't understand, they just don't have such awareness, we will be responsible for educating them!"

  Camouflage youth: "..."

  ...

  The low-key gate of the military area gradually disappears into the horizon.

  Xu Qinghe turned his head, leaned back on the chair and let out a long sigh of relief.

  Pei Shengye smiled lowly: "That's awesome, you redeemed me."

  Xu Qinghe closed his eyes: "If I don't tell you, you'll be fine."